Unsteady - RJ

I woke up the next day feeling like the king of the world still high from the events of the night before. The cheers still filled my ears, the adrenaline still flowed through my veins and the faces in the crowd still flooded my vision.

But one particular moment when I saw those glimmering brown eyes and that brilliant heartwarming smile like the brightest star in a sea of glittering lights, you stood out and my whole being zoned in on you like nothing else mattered in the world but you... that... that moment was still magic that pervaded my entirety to my very soul.

Just when I thought I can not smile big enough with the memories of last night, I checked my phone and saw pictures of my concert posted online. Needless to say, my favorites would be the ones with you in them.

Then an overwhelming feeling struck me out of the blue

Then an overwhelming feeling struck me out of the blue. I missed you. I missed your sweet scent on my nose, your warm skin on my cheek, your softness molding around my edges. I missed holding your body against mine like it belonged there, like it should be there... be here always... forever.

"Gising na siguro siya." I thought as I started dialing your number.

I may have held my breath for a few seconds when I heard you pick up and spoke to me in that velvety voice. "Hello, RJ? I was just about to call you."

"Talaga?! You were?!" I said a little too loudly and excitedly which made you giggle.

"Well, someone seems too happy this morning. Ganyan ba feeling ng concert king?" You teased.

Hindi, Meng. Ganito ang feeling na malaman mong iniisip ka din ng taong mahal mo sa eksaktong oras na iniisip mo siya. Susmaryosep yung kilig ko. Oxygeeeeen!

"Concert king? Luuuuh... Di rin. Malayo uy!" I couldn't stop the silly grin plastered on my face and the wild frenzy of butterflies in my stomach just from hearing your voice.

Hustisya naman sa lalakeng patay na patay sa'yo oh. Isang I miss you naman diyan.

"Miss kita, Menggay. Thank you ulit kagabi." I gave a jab at it, hoping that maybe you felt the same way.

"You're welcome, RJ. Of course, I'll be there. Ultimate fangirl mo ako noh." You said and I clearly imagined the smile that came with those word. You paused for a second and I think my heart skipped a beat or two then you said. "I miss you too."

Sheeeeet! Buhay pa ba ako? Panaginip ba to? Kung nakakamatay talaga ang kilig kanina pa ako bumulagta dito.

"RJ? Okay ka lang?"

"Huh?"

"Ano kasi eh. You made this weird sound parang gigil na galit? Did I upset you?"

"What?! No! Never! Sobrang saya ko lang talaga."