"You guys bet on who would win?" Jake asked.

"Yes" Peter replied.

"Cool" I said.

"Why did you think I would lose?" I asked Peter.

"Jake left first" he replied.

"What made you think she would win?" Jake asked Mike.

"Because I know her" Mike replied winking at me.

We went into the shop and have been trying on costumes for about two hours now. I have dressed as a sexy nurse, a nun, a queen, red riding hood and so on. Mike took pictures of me. The guys too dressed up too. Lou dressed like Captain America, Mike dressed up like a doctor, Peter like a Father while Jake like a Darth Vader. We all looked good. We kept on changing outfit and doing a costume fashion runway kinda thing. It was fun.

We were in a group hug when I sneezed again

We were in a group hug when I sneezed again. Shit. They all moved away instantly looking at me.

"Do you have the flu?" Mike asked.

"No" I said and they believed me coming in again for another hug. We stayed for a while still trying clothes before we decided to leave and go home.

The guys and I are watching Scorpion, the TV series and I kept on sneezing and have now advanced to coughing.

"You sure you don't have the flu?" Peter asked. I nodded because I was coughing. This time they didn't believe me so they stayed away except for Mike who sat beside me.

We were still watching the series from separate chairs when mum came back. I went to hug her and I coughed a lot, sneezing as well.

"Woah!" mum shouted and check my temperature which had sky rocketed.

Turns out I have the flu.

"You should go to your room, you don't want to infect the guys right?" mum said. I looked at the guys and gave them my evil smile before running after them coughing all the way.

"Don't infect us" Lou shouted. I laughed and kept on chasing. They made a barricade of chairs and stayed behind it blocking every entrance to them. Mum sent me to my room.

"I'm going to be so bored!!" I shouted climb the stairs slowly. I was almost at the top when someone else coughed. Looking down at the guys, Mike was sent out of the safe house.

"Welcome my love" I greeted and went to meet him pulling him up with me.

I am in my room with Mike quarantined by mom. She had prepared soup for us. She made sure to wear the face mask doctor's wear before entering our room.

"We should make out" Mike said when we were watching Scorpion on the TV in my room.

"Really, we have the flu?" I asked

"Yes, meaning we cannot infect each other" he said logically. We were making out when we mum outside trying to open the quarantine seal. She came up again to take our bowls but she didn't come alone. Lou was with her sneezing.

We all got the flu. Peter was the last to come up. Jake came not long after Lou and according to him, Peter pushed him out.

"I cannot believe I actually believed you when you said you didn't have the flu

"I cannot believe I actually believed you when you said you didn't have the flu. I should have known better!" Peter shouted in between sneezes.

"There is love in sharing" I told them smiling.

We all sat on the bed in pj's watching TV. The whole bed was filled with used tissues. It was messy. Our temperatures were so high.

"I am happy you guys are here with me" I told them when we were eating our soup

"I am happy you guys are here with me" I told them when we were eating our soup. I truly am.

It's been three days now that we've been quarantined and we are all doing better now. Mum said she's going to release us when she knows we are truly better. The guy's mums approved of their stay here when they realized they had the flu. They came to visit every day but couldn't stay over night except for Jake's mum. She stayed with my mum through the three days since Jake was the only one mum. He's sister us at school.

"I am so bored!!" Jake shouted.

"Me too" I agreed.

"Game?" Jake asked.

"Sure" I replied.

Jake went to set up the game. He chose a zombie game where we work together as armies to destroy the zombies. We are working together not playing against each other.

"I want to play too" Lou shouted and took over from me. I went to seat on the bed with Mike and Peter. Mike was watching divergent on his laptop that his mum brought on the first day while Peter was reading a book. I joined Mike to watch the film connecting my earpiece to his laptop with his.

We all stayed there all day. At night, Mike's mum came in to see us bringing our dinner which was more chicken soup and pizza with Nutella.

"If I could hug you now, I would but I love you too much to give you the flu" I told her when I saw the Nutella.

"But you gave us the flu!" Lou shouted still glued to the game.

"Yes, because there is love in sharing so if you think about it, I love you all" I said. We ate our food in peace. I'm lying. We fought over the last slice of pizza but I won because I'm smaller and faster.

I can't wait to leave this quarantine was my last thought before I drifted to sleep. The guys were still awake when I slept.
_______________
I am hoping you all enjoyed the chapter. They had the flu. Not cool.

Please do not forget to vote, comment and share with your friends. Thank you. ❤️