Chapter Three

One Direction left my apartment later that night. Harry said he'd text me the next day. And he did.

Zayn fancys Nina :)

Me: Really? Wow

Harry: Yeah, I know! Do you want to get some lunch?

Me: Sure. Meet me in the lobby at 12

     I brushed my teeth and hair, applied a little eyeliner, and curled my eyelashes. I put on a pair of gray skinny jeans, a red, long-sleeved shirt, and my black converse high tops. I didn't wake up Nina, she was tired from babbling on and on about how One Direction was in our apartment. I was tired from hearing her, but somehow managed to wake up at ten in the morning that saturday. The manager, Frank, smiled at me.

     "And where are you going, Missy?" he asked, eyes narrowed behind his small glasses.

     "Getting lunch with Harry." I replied, leaning on the counter. He looked up from his computer, eyebrows raised.

     "Mr. Harry Styles? From yesterday?" I nodded. "You be careful, Skylar. Rockstars can be unpredictable." Ever since Nina and I had moved in, Frank had been like a father to us. Both of our parents were in different states and couldn't care for us like he did from there.

     "I will. Thanks, Frank." I turned and faced the wall behind the counter for a couple minutes. The counter bell dinged and a voice said,

     "Hello, I'd like a beautiful girl please." I turned around to see Harry smiling. Frank narrowed his eyes at him, but I ignored him. I smiled.

     "One girl, coming up!" We laughed and walked out of the lobby. "So where are we going for lunch?" I asked.

     "Follow me." He grabbed my hand and walked me down the street. We continued to go down a couple blocks. We entered a McDonalds and walked up to the counter. The girl behind the counter's eyes widened when she saw Harry, then narrowed when she saw we were holding hands. "Hi," Harry said. "I'll take a number two. What would you like?"

     "Same thing." I answered. The girl had stopped glaring at me to get the orders. Harry and I sat down in the corner of the resturant and ate our food. He had finished long before me and was starting to occasionally pick a fry off of my tray. I simply laughed. "This is nice." I said. He nodded and drank his soda.

     "So, Sky, tell me about yourself." he said. I shrugged.

     "I moved here last year to go to college and get away from my boring family and the rest of Wisconsin. I met Nina at college and we became roommates not long after. I used to be obsessed with One Direction when you guys were on The x Factor. I just stopped listening to your music, though." He nodded, staring intently at me. "You're not the first celebrity I've met."

      "Who else?"

     "I met Jackie Chan when I was five." We laughed.

     "That's cool." he said smiling. I decided I was done with my food and threw it away. We walked down the streets, heading back for my apartment. We talked for what seemed like hours. "I'll see you later." he told me when the elevator opened for me to enter.

     "This was great." I said, then kissed his cheek. He smiled and watched the elevator doors close in front of me. I let out a huge breath I didn't realise I was holding. A goofy smile was stuck on my face. I felt like giggling hysterically and screaming like a crazy girl. I opened the door to my apartment and did a little bouncy dance.

     "What are you so happy about?"

     I shrieked and stopped dancing. My hand was over my heart from shock. "Where'd you come from?" I gasped.