Chapter 31 - Whyyyyyy

~Melru's POV~

"Are you done Melody and Melru?" Jun asked, yelling from another room.

"..Sure." I replied with slight hesitation.

"Alright. So, how is this going to work out?" Jun asked with a small grin on his face.

"Try not to get found out by Slender or Zalgo... Or anyone else for that matter..?" Melody said.

"Pretty much." I said with slight annoyance that we hadn't figured out what to do about the situation.

"The better question is do I get to kill now?" Jun asked with a sickening smile.

"Sure. We're not coming with you, just remember to steal whatever you can." I said while sitting down at a table. "Melody can't go outside or who knows what might happen if she gets found out."

Mumbling could be heard from the backround.

"WAIT!! So you mean I'm bASICALLY GONNA BE A POTATO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?! AT THAT POINT I'D RATHER DIE!! HOW DO WE GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION?" Melody screamed.

More mumbling could be heard in the backround.

"Basically and there's not really anything we can do unless.. we kill Zalgo. Slender isn't much of a problem since his entire goal at the moment is to kill him. It may also help... Never mind."

Even more mumbling could be heard in the backround.

"Melru, I think you're keeping too many secrets from me." Melody said with a small frown. "Wait if Slender isn't a problem to us, couldn't we just go back to them?"

"No, who knows what Slender has in mind for us.."

"True.."

The mumbling had turned into screaming.

"asdf.. asdfghjkl.. HEY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING? CaN I Go NoW?!?"

"SURE JUST STOP SCREAMING." Melody replied screaming.

"OKAY BYE." Jun screamed.

"WAIT YOU'RE STIL-"  It was too late to finish the sentence, Jun was still in his creepypasta form.

"A bloody bunny man/girl thing outside. That's just great, shouldn't be too long befo-"

"EEK." Melody was cut off as a screech was heard outside and Jun came running back in.

"Now was that really smart? It shouldn't be long before they find us because you ran back here idiot. You won't get a single kill too." I said with a sigh following afterwards. "We need to leave now."

"FUCKING HELL I CAN'T BE RUNNING AWAY FOR MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING AT SOME POINT MAN" Melody yelled in annoyed voice.

~A/N~
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time and you get this sorry excuse for a chapter. IlegitimatelyamstuckinaholeandIdon'tknowwherethisstoryisgoingI'mgoingbacktodyinginahole.