Chapter 5 - Slenderman~

Okay, I don't want to make Melody OP so I will make it that she can only use it if she has no choice and if she tries to use it for something stupid, it won't work. She uses regular headphones most of the time.

=+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+

They stared at me and right after that I blacked out.

Eyeless Jack's POV

"What should we do with her now?" I said.

"We'll have to pretend that we don't know about her powers so she doesn't raise any suspicion." Sakura said.

"Okay, let's wait until Slenderman comes back." E.J said.

~Time Skip~

Melody's POV

I woke up in the same room again, but this time, with a tall faceless man. They were discussing some things... "What should we do with her, Slenderman? Should we make her train and-"  EJ was interupted by Slenderman and Jeff who noticed I was awake.

"Could you please leave the room for a second?" Slenderman asked.

They all left, EJ, Sakura, and Jeff. I was alone with Slenderman. I got up and started talking to Slenderman.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"We think you have great potential to become a proxy or creepypasta, but we also think you could use a bit of training. Would you like to enroll into CP academy? If not, we can just kill you." Slenderman asked.

It looked like he was smiling when he said that last part.

Sheesh, he was being straight forward.

~Slenderman's POV~

She needs to be on our side or else we could loose the battle.. I wouldn't kill her though.. She might even get enough power to kill me. Hmmm...