Chapter 3 - Woods

After what he said, Sakura immediately began packing. I slowly walked up to my room and packed my bags, I was having a bad feelings about this. When I was packing a girl named Layla said something to me.

"He's going to come back and return you someday." She said

I shook my head and laughed. After I packed my things and went downstairs the guy said...

"Hi. I'm Jack, you've already heard my name but, please call me EJ. Are you ready to go?" EJ said.

"Yes." Sakura and I replied.

I really wasn't sure about this...

"Let's go then." He said.

We left the orphanage and walked towards the woods.

We all walked in the woods and we finally reached a mansion. He stared at me and smiled. I looked at him closely and he changed to his creepypasta form. (I don't know how to word this so.. X3) He had no eyes and a black substance coming from where his eyes should be. He took out a blue mask from his poket and put it on. I stared at him and my eyes were still silver. I knew who this was. Sakura mentioned something about an Eyeless Jack when she was talking about creepypastas.

"You're not scared?" He said.

"I am not scared of you." I said.

I am usually scared of serial killers since my family was killed by them, but for some reason I wasn't scared of him. He looked kind so I guess I could trust him. I'm not sure though.. it could just be a trap.

"Hmm.. That's why you asked to be called EJ. Eyeless Jack. Correct?" I asked.

He nodded

Right after I said that I got knocked out. By. A. Rock.

=+<>+==+<>+==<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+<>==

This part of the story hasn't been edited completely.

Yay! Sorry for the cliff hanger >;D

Also, if you play minecraft PC, try out skyblock.net and skyblock.org. Those servers are amazing. (Sorry, I just had to) D: