Chapter 27 - Neko

The new OC in this chapter was given to me by PrincessNeko19 to use in this fanfiction. Thanks again, Neko.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

~?'s POV~

The wood was always a calm place for some reason. I sat down and took out my katana. It was as sharp as ever and I could see my reflection in the parts of the katana that wasn't covered in blood. I was deciding on wether I should go on a killing spree or if I should head back to the mansion.

I haven't really been at the mansion in a while so I wonder what has been going on there. Most of the days I just went on killing sprees which was a lot of fun.

The blood of my last victim was still there, oh how he screamed. Looking at it is just going to make me smile.

I put the katana away and got up. I started walking towards the mansion but on the way there I saw a girl with brown hair and silver eyes and a guy with bunny/rabbit ears but when I blinked, they were both gone.

I just shrugged it off and thought it was my imagination. I continued walking to the mansion and once I was there, I knocked on the door.

I was greeted by E.J. when I got to the door. "Hey Neko." He said

"Hey E.J." I said with a smile. "How have things been while I was gone? Everything good?"

"Uh.. Not really." He replied. We walked in and I saw that everything was chaotic as ever.

"Neko, have you seen anything strange while you've been out in the woods, have you?" He asked.

"Actually, the only thing strange thing I've seen was a girl with brown hair and silver eyes with a man who I didn't get a good view of. The disappeared when I blinked so I'm assuming it's just my imagination." I replied honestly.

E.J. nodded and said, "I have to go."

Not knowing what to do, I walked towards the couch where Jeff and Ben were playing a video game and ended up having Jeff throw a knife at my face.

"Hey Neko." Jeff said "Want to join us in a game."

"I'd rather not, Jeff." I replied. I sat on the couch and started thinking about-

~E.J.'s POV~

I went to Slender's office. The door was closed so I decided to knock, before I even got the chance to knock, I heard the words, "Come in Jack." coming from Slender.

I walked in to see Slender, Masky, Hoodie, and Toby.

"Hey Slender, have you heard that Neko has come back?" I said while sitting down.

"Yes. So, do you have anything to say to me?" He asked.

"Neko has told me that she saw a girl with silver eyes and brown hair. Do you think it is Melody?" I asked.

"Probably." He told me.

"That's not all, she was also with another person." I told him.

"... Anything else?" He asked in a worried voice.

"No." I said and got up about to leave the room.

"Jack, go tell the others that if they see Melody, don't hesitate to kill her."