Chapter 25 - ...

He found us..
That's not good. He'll do something about this eventually. I should probably stop him before my plan is ruined.. Oh, Melody is waking up... I guess-

I woke up and my neck was hurting due to the axe cutting into my neck. I could've died if he never saw my face and I guess running wasn't a good idea. I'm alone and he wouldn't hurt me, would he? I guess I should find my way back, either to Slender mansion or anywhere safe..

The cave I was in was small and cramped, there wasn't much space, I would hardly even consider it as a cave. I slowly got up and left the cave. It was day time, lucky me. As I suspected, I was still in Slender Woods. I either needed to hope that I find my way out or someone finds me first. Preferably the first one though.

Who know what is out here.. Maybe I should climb the trees and look for a way out...? No.. Slender might be there and it would take forever to even clim a tree! Slender and Zalgo are the last two people I want to see... I might get punished and I don't want that, do I? The real question is... who are the good guys?

I slowly walked out of the cave. I was lucky that there were no creepypastas outside. I also have to be very cautious for Slenderman since this is Slender Woods.

Well then, off to find civilization. I checked my pockets to find anything that could be useful. I found a pocket knife. Great! I could go hunting or protect my self a little bit.

I continued walking deeper into the woods and nothing in sight except a few blood splatters here and there. Some axe marks. The usual, probably Toby.

After a while of walking, I spotted a small animal. It was a rabbit, such a cute little white rabbit. Such a shame it was going to die.

I slowly came up to the rabbit and attacked it with my pocket knife but to my surprise and disadvantage, the rabbit turned into a human. You could still tell it was a rabbit because of it's ears. It was a transgender, it looked more like a he so.. lets just call it a he. You could tell he was a transgender because of his.. features.

Everything he was wearing was white. A white shirt, white tie, white pants, and white shoes. His short hair was also white but his eyes were a bright red. His clothes had dried blood splattered all over and the tips of his hair was a crimson red. The man was also very pale.

He took my knife and bit me, such a strange tactic but it worked. It hurt.. I started bleeding and everything was getting blurry.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

"Curious girl, are you? You will know soon." He replied in a soft and smooth voice.

He bit me harder and everything went black.