Chapter 22 - It's been so long

Omigawd 12 followerers c: Yes, followerers. I might start doing follows for follows.. YEAH I'LL DO THAT. FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW ANYONE? ;t Nah, follow me if you want and I'll follow, doesn't matter ;p
I love you guys so much <3 I would really like to know what you think about my story. This is probably going to be the longest story I am ever going to make since I'm going to continue making OC's.. well.. you'll find out soon. ^_^
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~Hoodie's POV~
She had wings.. She didn't seem like herself either.

~Melody's POV~
I woke up to see myself except I had wings that were black/gray/white. I tried to get up but.. I wasn't in control of my body... I think she's controlling me, I might need to fight her to regain control of my body.

She walked out of the room and we bumped into BEN.

BEN- "Hey Melody. Want to play some video games with me?"

I tried to say yes but she was too powerful and she said, "no."

"Are you okay Melody, you wouldn't really say no to video games." He said.

"Yup." She said for me

I was infuriated. I wanted control over my body again.

"NO." I screamed.

"Woah, Melody." He said.

My wings disappeared.. I regained control of my body.

"Wait.. what?" He asked.

"Umm.. nothing.." I said.

I ran to my room and saw my sister there..

"It seems that you've already released her. Good. Her name is Melru by the way. That's your other side, she used to talk to me at night back when you were 4." She said.

"While you're asleep.. she might go on killing sprees so try to keep control of her while your asleep." She sighed.

"Good luck." After she said that, she left.

I listened to everything she said but it all didn't make any sense. cx

~At night~

I went to my room and saw Toby sleeping in his bed. I walked to my bed and went to sleep.

~Melru's POV~

She's such an idiot, she went to sleep. I can hear her thoughts but she can't hear mine. That's good for me. My wings re-appeared. Oh, how I love my wings. Maybe I should go on a killing spree. I haven't gone in one in a long time. That murderer at the orphanage back when she was 7.. that was me. I did it while she was asleep and they never caught me because my appearance was different. Oh, it's been so long..

I got up from the bed and I believe she could see everything I was doing because she used to wake up saying that she had a dream of herself with a different appearance, killing people. She used to shrug it off as a weird dream... Back when she was 7, she somehow locked me up with chains. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. It's such a shame that the wings only appear when I'm controlling her body. Once she learns.. they will stay there while she is controlling her body. She'll learn soon..

I could tell her now what she needs to do but, that wouldn't be any fun. Would it? I could easily tell her while she is watching me do things but.. that wouldn't be fun. Let's have some fun first. Let's see..

I walked downstairs, trying not to wake up Toby but he woke up.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied

"That's not true." He said.

"It is true, now I must be going." I said

He grabbed my arm. He said, "I know you're not Melody."

He knew.. Did Melody's sister tell him? If he did.. Oh..

"How'd you know that?" I asked.

"Melody rarely caries a knife. She only does when she is training and she usually uses a sword anyway when she is training, not a knife." He said.

"Oh.." I said

"Now.. who are you?" He asked.

"Now, why would a tell you that?" I asked.

He quickly took out his hatchets and put it against my throat.

"Tell me.. or else..." He said.

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. No effect. I pushed him back. It was enough to steal his hatchets. They were now in my possession.

"The world may never know." I said while chuckling.

I left the room while chuckling and he just stared at me. He knew I wasn't her. I just hope that Melody and her sister don't say anything...

~Toby's POV~

Wait.. on her wings.. that couldn't have been... could it?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Like it? No? Any ideas? If so, tell me and if I use your idea, I will give you credit in the chapter that I use your idea ^_^