Chapter 26 - The Curious Man

~Melru's POV~

Sigh.. Melody fainted. I looked around and saw that we were in an unfamiliar room. It was very dirty, there was dirt literally everywhere. There was a few antique clocks inside a table, a bed, a couch, and a chair where I saw a something, no someone.
"Where are we?" I blurted out.

"We? There's only one of you, I don't understand what you mean by that." He smiled with curiousity.

"Nothing..." I said. I looked away but I could tell he was still staring at me just in case I tried to do something.

"Doesn't seem like nothing... Anyway, what is your name?" He asked.

"..." I did not answer his question.. If I answered he might find out about us.

"I see." He said. He started looking at my wings but before he could see anything, I let Melody take control.

~Melody's POV~

I woke up in a strange room and the man looked at me curiously. He looked shocked as well, like something just disappeared before his eyes. "What is your name?" He asked me.

"..Melody" I said with hesitation.

"...oh" He said.

~His POV~

I was suprised to hear what she told me. Her name is Melody? Isn't that Zalgo's daughter..
"You're staying with me." I said. This isn't good, I can't take her back to Slender or Zalgo. Nothing good will come out of it.

"Why?" She asked.

"Nothing good will come from bringing you back to Slender or Zalgo." I said. "I was with both of them at different times, I left them. I know what they want and it isn't good."

"And how would you know that?" I asked.

"I have my ways." I said and smiled.

"Okay.." She said.

After a while, she went to go to sleep and after a while, she woke back up except she had wings, I knew this was not her. She stared at me with cold eyes and wouldn't say anything to me. "Hey, you. Talk." Before I knew it, she attacked me and I was on the ground with a knife at my neck.

"Why would you want to talk to me" She replied in a cold tone.

"We need to stop this once in for all." I replied to her.

"Stop what?" She asked and dropped the knife next to me and I quickly got back up.

"You already know and we need to stop this unless you don't care for Melody or the others that might get hurt." I said

"... I've already tried and it hasn't worked so I just go with the flow and help out Zalgo. If I had the chance, I would but since there isn't, I'd rather keep Melody safe." She replied to me and sighed.

"Well, you'll just hurt Melody more." I said.

"..." She stayed quiet.

"Well, what if we..." I said.

"That might work but wouldn't it be much more fun if we did it in front of their eyes." She said with a mishevious smile.

"Hmm." I nodded in agreement.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>
Might be a while until the next chapter comes out, sorry. Also, I'm accepting OCs to add in later in the story so of you'd like to have your OC in my story, feel free to message me and give me information about your OC. ^~^