Chapter 19 - Hide and Seek ;D

In the last chapter Toby, Hoodie, and Masky found something. I bet some of you can already guess. ;3 If you want, comment here what you think it was. I'm going to have a few funny/fun chapters and them I'm going back to make them well... Idk. Well.. Whatever I type :p

Anyway, thank you for 190+ views and 4 stars. I can't believe people are actually reading this shiz.

I feel like I'm not using enough characters in this story and it's just usually the main character.. tell me what I should do.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

"Okay~ Let's go." Toby said.

We went out into the woods where some of the creepypastas might be other than the mansion.

We walked for a while and then saw Masky and Hoodie. Masky was sitting down next to a tree and Hoodie was leaning against the same tree, next to Masky.

Toby ran up to Masky and started poking him and I walked up to Hoodie.

Toby asked Masky the question first.

"Hey Masky Hey Masky Hey Masky Hey Masky Hey Masky Hey Masky Hey Masky Hey Masky Hey Masky" Toby said.

"What do you want Toby?" Masky asked.

"Do you want to play hide and seek?" Toby asked.

"Fine." Masky said hesitantly.

Then I asked the same question to Hoodie.

"Do you wa-" I was cut off by Hoodie saying, "Sure."

"Okie." I said. "Let's go get more people!"

After getting Jeff, Sally, BEN, Sakura, Jane, LJ and EJ we were going to start playing. Of course Masky and Hoodie were playing as well. Jeff was it and when he started counting I ran off into the woods. Toby was following me for some stupid reason and so was Sakura. I told Sakura and Toby to leave. Sakura left and Toby refused to leave. We both hid in a hole and we saw BEN and Sally hiding in a tree, Jeff underneath the tree, Jane behind a bush, and Hoodie and Masky behind 2 different trees.

While Jeff was searching, he hit his head on a branch. Everyone started laughing. Jane made a loud sound in the bushes and it was loud enough for Jeff to see where it was coming from. When Jeff got Jane, Jane.. had a knife in her arm..? Jeff took out the knife and continued searching.

While searching, he found Hoodie and Masky. Masky and Hoodie both threw rocks at him before Jeff had the chance to stab them? Jeff succeeded anyway and stabbed them and took the knife out. They wouldn't die from the stab anyway.. would they?

Then.. I saw it... Sakura jumped on Jeff and tried to steal the knife away from
Jeff. She got pushed off and failed though, she got stabbed. Sally started laughing and fell out of the tree. BEN tried to grab her but they both fell out. Jeff then stabbed them.

LJ started throwing candy at Jeff and Jeff started chasing LJ who was laughing like a maniac.

"HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME *trips over a rock* OOF" LJ said.

LJ was then stabbed by Jeff just like the others.

EJ started throwing.. Kidneys at Jeff ;o

"usgbegidvisgkwv EYELESS JACK >;o" Jeff yelled.

Jeff started chasing Jack while Jack was throwing kidneys at him. Jack kept running until.. he took Jeff's knife and stabbed him.

EJ said, "I win"

"You know Toby and Melody still haven't gotten stabbed?" Jeff said.

"Seriously? Oh well, I'll go get them now ._." EJ said.

EJ started looking for our spot. While EJ was looking for us, he tripped over the hole we were in and found us, I took the knife and stabbed him. I also stabbed Toby a bit with the knife. A few times..

"I WIN" I yelled.

"I was about to win. ._." EJ said.

"Y U hurt meh." ;-; Toby fake cried.

"You can't even feel it. >.>" I said and glared at Toby.

The rest of the day, we all played little games ^_^

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

If you want, I could make a little chapter of them playing truth or dare. ;3