Chapter 7 - Room mate

She was wearing grey jeans, a blue shirt, boots, and a white petticoat. Her hair was brown, almost black. I stared at her, I couldn't see her eyes though, it was like she was hiding them.

"H-hello." I said.

"No need to be shy, I'm Priscilla Skye, but you can call me Prim." Prim said.

She finally looked up and I could see her eyes. Her eyes were white with blue edging. I could tell she was a few years older than me though.

She smiled at me.

"My name is Melody, nice to meet you." I said.

"It's nice to meet you as well." She said.

"Do you mind if I ask, what are your hobbys?" I asked.

Prim- "My hobbys are daydreaming, reading, and singing. I like being organized.

"I see... You have alot of books. I noticed the piano as well.. Do you play?" I asked.

She nodded.

My eyes turned bright blue. Blue was my favorite colour so it meant I was happy. She smiled.

"I love music as well." I said.

She stared at me..

"You are a human, correct?" Prim asked.

I nodded.

"You have to look more like a creepypasta so people will be afraid of you and people will not attack you as much. Lucky for you, I have some spare clothes .. and potions." Prim said.

I smiled and I went to the closet and picked out some clothes and changed in the bathroom...

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

This part of the story hasn't been edited completely.