Chapter 2 - Person?

~4 years later~

~Jeff The Killer's POV~

I was playing video games with BEN. BEN won of course because he cheated. >.>

"Cheater." I mumbled angrily.

"What was that, I couldn't hear you." He said, smirking.

I threw a knife at him which he caught easily.

"IT WAS THAT." I yelled.

"You shouldn't have done that." He said.

BEN was about to pin Jack to the ground, holding Jeff's knife in his hand, that was until EJ came in.

He was reading a newspaper... it was a old one. It was about 4 years old. It was about a murder at an orphanage. It was very.. interesting and the pictures were weird. It looked like a child and for some reason.. It had wings.

What caught my eye was one of the suspects... It was Melody. Aer said she killed her.. so she can be with her 'family'. I understand why she didn't but, I'll have to slap her later.

Suddenly, EJ spoke. "Jeff, wasn't this the girl you were supposed to kill a while ago?"

"Yeah-" I said.

Then Slenderman teleported in front of me.

"Meet me in my office." He said angrily.

Oho I was in trouble.

I went to his office and once I got there.. His proxies were there. Toby, Masky, and Hoodie.

"Toby, Hoodie, Masky, do you mind leaving the office for a moment?" He asked them.

They all nodded and left the room without hesitation. While they were leaving, I saw Toby munching on a waffle. I swear that he wasn't munching on them a second ago. WHERE DOES HE KEEP HIS WAFFLES?!

"You lied to me. You said you killed her." Slenderman said.

He looked like he was smiling even though he doesn't have a face. He probably was listening to my thoughts. WAIT. DID SLENDER GIVE TOBY A WAFFLE BEFORE HE LEFT?!

"Yes Slender but, I can kill her now if you want." I said.

"It's too late. She might be too powerful now.." He said.

Then I thought of an idea. She's probably still at the orphanage so.. Sakura can be-friend her to see how powerful she actually is and then get Jack to adopt her from the orphanage in his 'human form', if she's too powerful, we'll just kill her.

"Send Sakura to befriend her and then send Jack to adopt her from the orphanage." I said.

"I liked the idea that was in your head better than the one you just said" He said.

Another idea... If she becomes our friends and Zalgo still hasn't gotten to her.. maybe she could fight for us.

"We might be able to make her fight for us if Zalgo still hasn't gotten to her." I said.

"Okay. I'll make arrangements then." He said.

Hmmm... I wonder how this'll turn out.

~4 weeks later~

~Melody's POV~

There was a new girl at the orphanage. She was really pretty with her pink hair and red eyes. She wore a pink and red dress with bows which looked nice on her. (A/N Omfg Kawaii~)

She didn't look normal but... Who cares?! I'm not normal. Maybe she'll be my friend.

For some reason she was glaring at me... Now I doubted she would be my friend. The caretakers introduced her and her name was Sakura. Once they were done introducing her, she came up to me and we talked to each other.

Surprisingly, we had alot in common. I enjoyed speaking to her but after a while, we got bored and started playing soccer. It was a fun game that I enjoyed playing with my sister.

After a few days of speaking to each other, she asked if we could be friends. I nodded and we became best of friends ever since. ^~^

~2 months later~

"Saki-Chan~" I said.

"Yes?" She asked

"Do you want to-" I was interrupted by the newest caretaker and her sweet voice.

"Girls, a guy is looking to adopt someone. I believe his name is.. Jack." She said. Looking at everyone except me.

(A/N There are 2 Jacks so... Muahahahahah)

"Okay, coming." Everyone except me said.

Everyone went in a line and I was standing right next to Sakura. I was the only one wearing a hoodie. The rest of the girls were wearing a dress, including Sakura. I absolutely despised dresses. They were one of the only things I would refuse to wear. I was fine with almost anything else.

As always, the caretaker intruduced us all to the man. He was wearing a hoodie and I saw something in his bag... it was.. blue? Maybe black? Well what would I know, I probably shouldn't even be looking in there. His hair was brown though, that's for sure. They finally got to Sakura who had pink hair and red eyes.

"This is Sakura. She loves gaming and drawing. She is obssesed with creepypastas." The caretaker said.

I stared at Sakura. She looked as amazing as ever with her beautiful flowing, long pink hair and red eyes. People didn't mind her red eyes since it she looked even more beautiful with red/amber eyes. (The picture)

She skipped me and went on.

"Wait, who is that?" Jack said.

He was pointing at me and the caretaker sighed.

"That is Melody. There's nothing much to her but she will hurt you if you steal her headphones." Said the caretaker.

She continued with the other girls. Why do I even have to be here? It's not like anyone will ever adopt me anyway. They'll just pick the other girls and someday, I won't have Sakura. I don't want to loose her. She's my only friend.

After a while, the guy finally spoke again.

"I have decided.. I will take Sakura with me." Jack said.

I knew it. She's going to leave me. I was about to cry but then, Sakura spoke.

"Jack, can you adopt Melody as well. I want to be with her." She said.

"I can but, I won't." He said.

Wao. Mr.Jack, you're mean.

"Please?" She asked. As always. Not going to work.

"Fine. I will take Melody as well, that is if she wants to come." He said

Omfg. It worked?!

I nodded.

I really didn't want to go but, if it's for Sakura, I'll do it.

Everyone glared at me. My eyes turned silver meaning I had no emotion at that moment. ._.

~Eyeless Jack's POV~

The plan went successfully the way it was supposed to. I'll have to thank Sakura later.

>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

This part of the story hasn't been edited completely.