Chapter 4 - Jeff

I woke up in a room that had Sakura, Jack, and Jeff the Killer?!
I tried to run away, but I was weak from getting knocked so I couldn't move and I was tied up to a bed.

"Nice job, Sakura." Jeff said.

He was smiling more than he already was. (He has a smile carved into his face X3) Sakura smiled back. I just stared at them. He was the one that...

"Y-you were the o-one that k-killed my parents."

"Wai- What happened to my sister that night?" I asked.

"I have no idea." He replied.

I knew he wasn't telling me the truth. He smiled and nodded.

"W-what are y-you going to do to m-me." I asked.

"Kill you." Jeff said. I tried to run right after he said that but I couldn't. I didn't have enough strength to even get up.
Jeff came up to me and attacked me with his knife.

Jack let him, probably knowing something about my headphones.

"Go. To. Sleep." Jeff said. I started bleeding. I until everything went black. I wasn't screaming and Jeff kept stabbing me. It didn't go black, I'm sure someone would die if they were in my place because of all of the blood loss. It was like I had an unlimited supply of blood. Jack and Sakura silently started laughing at Jeff.

After 5 minutes, Jeff gave up. I was covered in blood. I remembered something and said a simple word.

"Heal." I whispered to myself, smiling. It hurt me alot but all of my wounds were gone and everyone in the room stared at me.

"YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" He yelled at Sakura and Jack.

They both just smirked.

=+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+<>+=

This part of the story hasn't  been completely edited.

I hope you like this chapter!

O-o I wonder how many chapters I can make today. I'm sorry that the chapters are short. </3