Chapter 20 - Music Note

Eh, you might not understand the story by the time I finish this but oh well.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~Hoodie's POV~

"Masky..." I said.

"Yes Hoodie?" Masky replied.

"What was that.. thing.. on Melody's arm? It was something but it wasn't what we were looking for. Toby said he found it but that wasn't it." I said.

"Maybe it had something to do with her headphones?" He replied.

"Maybe.." I said.

"You saw it glow for a second, right?" He asked me.

"Yeah. It looked like her skin was getting extremely pale as well." I said.

"Maybe we should tell Slenderman to knock her out again so we can examine it. We only got to see it for a second since EJ was there and Melody woke up." He said.

"Good idea" I said.

We the both walked to Slenderman's Office.

~Slenderman's Office~

"Slenderman" I said.

"Yes?" Slenderman replied.

"Bring Melody here, please. We want to examine that.. thing... a little bit more." I said.

"Okay. I'll bring her here. Stay here while I go get her." Slenderman said.

After a bit of waiting, they both came in. Once she was inside, we knocked her out and that thing.. it started glowing a light blue colour. I saw it closely.. it was a music note.

The more she slept, the paler her skin was and the brighter the music note was.

~Melody's POV in Dream Land ;t ~

Everything was black and then.. there it was. It was me except.. it wasn't me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm you." She replied.

"No you're not. Now tell me the truth." I said.

"I am." She said.

I saw that she was chained up.

"Release me. I am you."

I started thinking about if she really could be me and that's when it happened... One of the chains broke. I let a tiny part of me let that girl break loose inside of me. My skin was pale and my teeth were sharpened...

"You'll look like this soon, my dear." She said.

I couldn't make out much about her appearance. All I could see was that her teeth were sharp and she was smiling.

~Masky and Hoodie~
She smiled while she was passed out and then I saw it.. her teeth were sharp.

She woke up and her teeth were still sharp and her skin, pale.

Her music note was shining bright as she woke up.

Then we knew...