Chapter 12 - <3

She was my sister.. I haven't seen her in years..

"I've missed you so much." Aer said.

I have almost forgotten what her voice sounded like. The sweet tone of her voice... I can still hear it.

"I've missed you as well." I said.

I hugged her and I got a better look at what she was wearing and what she looked like now. She was wearing a short, black skirt, a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket. She had long brown/blonde hair and a black flower in her hair. Her eyes were blue, as always. Her teeth were sharp though and I could see a jar of hearts near her.

She was all bloody.

She smiled for a moment and stared at me it looked like she realized something and she suddenly frowned.

"This isn't the real you, is it." Aer said.

I frowned at what she said and she threw a potion over me that made me look like how I looked before I came to the academy.

She smiled. Why?

"Now that's more like you... Do you still have the headphones I gave you?" Aer asked.

I nodded and smiled at her.

"Wait.. sorry, am I missing something?" EJ asked.

He smiled with the most confused face ever. ヽ(;▽;)ノ

"We are sisters." We both said.

"Jinx" o-o

"Jinx again" .o. Aer said.

"Under a roof" >.> I said.

Whoop.

"Dang it!" Aer said.

"Muahahahahah." I laughed. C:

"Well.. okay then, I'll just go.." EJ said.

After EJ left.. Aer started talking to me. I wasn't listening so all I heard was...

"Blah blah blah prophecy blah blah blah blah you. Blah blah Melru blah blah. Blah blah... Good bye, I must go now. I'll see you tomorrow." ^-^ Aer said.

Melru?

I really couldn't deal with what was happening right now so I decided I would walk outside of the academy. I also grabbed a knife on my sister's desk. She probably won't mind. Maybe I'll kill myself when inside of the woods if I want. No one can stop me then.

I walked out of the mansion and headed towards the woods.
Right when I was about to go into the Slender Woods, the boy named BEN stopped me.

- "What do you think you're doing?" BEN asked.

He eyed me up and down and saw the knife in my pocket. He probably knew what I was going to do.

"Going for a walk." I said.

"Only the top CPs are aloud into the Slender Woods." BEN said.

"Ehhh, do you think I care?" I asked looking annoyed

I walked past him and he was a bit.. well.. shocked..

I shocked him with my button thingy! ;D

He tackled me to the ground and I was lucky enough to remember my headphones that my sister gave me.

I went to the nearest source of electricity and went inside of it. Luckily, it was far away and it made it easier to get out of the woods.

When I came out of the object, I was greeted by Sakura and BEN.

They both glared at me like I did something illegal. As if I cared?

"You're coming with us." BEN said.

Pfft. They can't make me. ;D

"No." I refused to do what they say.

"Do you wish to do this the hard way?"
He asked.

"Maybe" ;P I said.

I actually want to see what the hard way is.

He ran straight towards me and picked me up, bridal style, and started walking back. I of course struggled and screamed... ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

Sakura soon got annoyed of me screaming to she hit me in the head with the nearest object she could see, causing me to black out.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and we had finally arrived back to the academy. BEN would not put me down, even when I asked politely. He just brought me up to Slenderman's office and left me there to wait. I heard Slenderman tell me to come in, so I did.

Slenderman seemed to have already known to happened...

"Did you go into the woods?" Slenderman asked towering over you.

BEN entered the room and he seemed to tell Slenderman extra things about what happened.

BEN took the knife out of my pocket and shower Slenderman.

"See?" BEN said.

I refused to answer but he repeated the same question.

"Yes, I did bu-" I started to say but I was cut off by Slenderman.

"I wil give you 1 day of detention since this is the first time you have gotten in trouble." Slenderman said.

"I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS ANY RULES THOUGH!" I yelled.

~BEN's POV~

I silently talk to myself on the way back to the mansion and sigh.

"Some people never learn.. That girl.. I think I have seen her before.. I just don't know where.." BEN said.

Wait.. I know her.. She's Melody. Wait, is she?