Chapter 8 - New Look

I came out and Prim smiled at me. I think she liked it.

I was wearing a black leather jacket, a white shirt, black jeans, and black boots.

My hair was short, I dyed it a white and black colour. I also put on some accesories in my hair and an eye patch. (picture)

When Prim saw me, I realised I forgot something.. headphones. I didn't put on my headphones that my sister gave me because I didn't want to loose them so I put on silver/black headphones.

I didn't like it though.. it wasn't.. me..

"Do you have a weapon yet?" She asked.

"No." I answered.

"Well, it's a good thing you have me." Prim said happily.

She showed me a closet full of weapons. I saw a sword that interested me and she saw me looking at it.

"I want this sword." I said.

She nodded and gave me the sword.  It was silver and it looked heavy. Prim struggled to carry it over to me.. When I held it, it was as light as a feather.

There wasn't much change though.. except for clothes and hair. I still looked human.

"You still look human.. Drink this.." Prim said.

That's right! She had potions as well.

She handed me a potion, it was a crimson colour. It looked like blood but it wasn't.

It smelled like a kidney. ;> ;t

Without thinking, I drank it and.. my teeth sharpened. Prim smiled at the outcome.

After a long conversation with Prim, I got bored and I started sharpening my sword. For some reason.. this felt.. normal?

=+<>+<>+==+<>+==+<>+

If you have any ideas, feel free to tell me. <3