Chapter 10 - PE

~The Next Day~

We got up and this time I went to the same classes but also a different class it was PE, but it was a bit.. unique.

It was a huge field but... There was alot of dead bodys.

I almost threw up when I saw someone with their head chopped off, lying on the ground.

I even saw some bodys that looked like they have been there for months.. Do they even clean up the field?

They had all of the regular sports but there was one that was very unique.. it was a fight to the death match thing. There weren't many rules here at this academy so killing other people was allowed, people preferred to kill at PE though.

"Stay away from the right of the field and the inside of the gym. People stay inside of there and wait for people to come in so they can kill them for PE instead of having to run. I suggest we run or play a sport instead of fighting." Prim said.

Okay. I know.. I know... Wait-

~5 minutes later~

Of course, I wasn't listening and Prim wasn't next to me anymore so I went to the right side of the field and saw some people. The people there were Jane The Killer and ClockWork. I went to go say hello but then they attacked me. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO NOW. I then had an idea! I took out my sword and attacked them. I got a few good hits on them but it seemed like they got more on me.

They pushed me to the ground, they almost pinned me. I quickly got up and put my sword against Jane's throat. Clockwork took the sword out of my hand and threw it. I quickly ran towards it but, while I was trying to reach it, I was cut 3 times. It hurt but I just kept going for it. Once I got the sword, I slashed at Clockwork, getting 2 good hits, they got a few more on me though... I got about 3 hits on Jane.

Wait- I'm loosing too much blood. I should black out around now, why am I still up? Wait- Prim.

"PRIM" I screamed.

They continued attacking me... Oww..

Prim attacked them and knocked them out. She looked very nervous, probably because of all of the blood I am loosing.

She picked me up bridal style and my blood began dripping onto her clothes.

I'm still wondering how I didn't black out from all of the blood I'm loosing.

Prim raced to the nurse's office with me in her hands.

It didn't look like I was going to be alright. Well then again, I said 'look' I never said "I won't be alright." It just doesn't look like anyone normal, in my condition would be alive. Then again, I'm not normal.

"Why did you go over there?
I told you not to!" Prim said.

Wait- She did? When?

"When?" I asked.

"5 minutes before you went over there, stupid." Prim said.

She looked pretty mad at me. cx

Hey there idiot, don't call me stupid. ^~^

"Oh-" I said.

That was the last word before I fainted.

Whoop. I finally fainted.

I woke up and saw the nurse and Prim talking.

"I don't think she is going to be alright.." The Nurse said.

Pfft. I'll be alright.

I quietly mumble. "Get me my headphones from our room..."

"Why?" Prim asked

More running, less questions please.

"Just do it.." I said quietly.

She quickly ran and grabbed my headphones from our room and gave them to me.

"Heal." I mumbled.

All of my wounds suddenly healed and I was fine, but when I healed myself it was painful. It hurt as much as if I was getting killed over and over again.

Prim gasped.

"How did you do that?" Prim asked.

"Magic." I replied.

I smirked.

"Well at least you're alright. Come on, lets go get some lunch." Prim said.

"Okay~" I said.

~At Lunch~

"Well I am going to go studying in the library. Don't get yourself into trouble." Prim said.

Bye bye Prim.

After she left, I bumped into EJ who was eating kidneys. I want to try one ;-;. When I bumped into him, I accidentally made him drop all of his kidneys. Oopsie.

He smirked and called Jeff over here.

"Oh, JEFF~" He yelled.

Jeff came over next to him and they whispered something that I couldn't hear..

As soon as they finished talking, they attacked me. I stood still the entire time, waiting to black out.

=+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==