Chapter 14 - Mansion

The next day, my head started pounding again.. The pain was horrible and I couldn't stand it. I was late to class so some people thought I was dead... My head stopped pounding for a bit so I was able to study for a little bit.. Soon it came again, this time it made my skin pale and EJ saw me. He looked worried. He picked me up bridal style and took me to Slenderman.

Slenderman sighed.

"I guess we have no choice.. give her an empty room in the mansion." Slenderman said.

"Wait, why? She can still stay in her room, right?" EJ asked.

"I have my reasons and she'll be safer there." Slenderman said.

"Okay, fine." EJ sighed.

"Bring her to her new room and let her rest. Also, please bring her stuff into her room." Slenderman said.

We walked to my room and he started packing my stuff.

EJ was about to reach for my headphones until I slapped him.

"D-don't touch my headphones." I stuttered.

I grabbed my headphones and put them on.

My head kept hurting.. my skin was now almost completly white.

"Follow me." EJ commanded.

>;o I don't have to do what you say. I'll do it anyway though. ^~^

I was about to follow him, but I started crying and fell to my knees. It hurt so much.

EJ sighed and came up to me. Soon, my world became black. I had fainted.

~Time Skip~

I later woke up in the mansion, I soon woke up to see that I had black coloured wings and pale skin.

I saw BEN observing me from a distance. He started to smirk. EJ was there as well.

"Slenderman told me to give you an empty room but there was none so I guess you could share a room with-" EJ said.

EJ was cut off by BEN

"Me?" BEN asked.

Wow. Perv. I think. Idk.

"No, Ticci Toby. I've already moved your things in there. Toby should be back later tonight so you'll get to meet him." He said.

Who is Ticci Toby? I've never met him before.

=+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+
I have some ideas for later on in the story. I just need to figure out 1 Part and I can easily finish the rest~