Chapter 11 - Oh?

I waited for the last hit to kill me, but it didn't.. they took a moment to look at me and realized who I was.

"M-melody?" Jack said.

It looked like he had a hard time figuring out.

"Just kill her already." Jeff insisted.

Jeff has been trying to get me killed ever since I've met him. I wonder why.

"No." Jack said without hesitation.

Jack seemed to be a friend of mine, he won't kill me. I want to be killed though... There's something bad inside of me.. I just know it.

"Kill me already, I don't want to live anymore. I lost everything already." I said.

"Do it." Jeff kept on insisting.

"No." Jack said once again.

Jack took me to the nurse. My cuts weren't as bad as when those girls attacked me at PE.

"I-I'm sorry.." Jack said.

Jack handed me my headphones and I quietly mumbled, "heal."

It hurt..

I didn't want to be here. I would rather be back at the orphanage. Actually, I would prefer to die right now. What do I have to live for anyway?

I got up and I was about to leave, but Jack said something to me.

"I want you to meet someone, follow me." Jack said.

I followed him and I walked to another mansion. The mansion only the top CPs can live in. I wonder why he brought me there.. When we walked in, I saw BEN.

"What is she doing here?" BEN asked.

He whispered something to him that I couldnt quite hear. I just shrugged it off and we stopped in front of a door. It had a drawing on it, it was a bloody rose. It looked nice.

We walked in and saw a beautiful girl with blood and stains all over her. She looked very familiar. I wonder why... Then I knew.. once I heard her voice. It was her... Those blue eyes... Beautiful.

"Hello, Melody. Long time no see." The girl said.

I knew her..

"I..." I said.

I started crying when I saw her. I haven't seen her in such a long time.

=+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+

Cliff hanger!

Melody almost died twice in 1 day! She also met someone that she met before? O-o You can probably already guess who. cx