A/N - Contest! Woo?! {Still accepting entries}

Hey guys! So I'm gonna have a fun little contest!

This is gonna be a small but it's probably going to be the only contest I'll ever do.

So here are some things you can do to win!

#1 Banners/Drawings
Draw something pretty! ;D If you want to draw characters from this fanfiction feel free! (If you do decide to draw characters from this fanfiction and you want me to make it the picture for the fanfiction, I will)

#2 - Write a oneshot or fanfiction!

#3 - Er I'm not very creative so uhhh make something?!?!
Make something in real life and take a picture of it, send it to me once you have! bonus points if you make a unicorn (make a unicorn, get a hug)

#4 Write something silly and fun
If you make me laugh, you're amazingggggg. You can probably make me laugh easily though. Today I was reading a Harry Potter fanfiction and they were talking about floo powder. I laughed when they mispelled it as floor powder. Idk

#5 Poems

#6 Songs/Singing/Music
Love music? Me too (; Now go for it.

You can enter as many entrys as you'd like.

~

Now onto the prizes!

First place! - A full on fanfiction and a oneshot of your choice for you! Lucky you. (; You also get a dedication in any chapter and a dedication in the fanfiction I'll be writing for you. You get 500 hugs.

Second place! - 2 oneshots of your choice and a dedication in this book and the one I will be writing for you. You get 250 hugs.

Third place! - 1 oneshot of your choice and a dedication in this book and the one I will be writing for you. You get 125 hugs.

You can choose for your fanfictions to include you.

I'll be ending this on July 18 or when at least 10 people enter. The winners will be announced on the 19th. Please private message me your entry(s). (;