Chapter 9 - First Day

It was the first day of school and I was woken up by Prim screaming.

"WAKE UP MELODY! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATEEEE!!" Prim screamed.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:00 and school starts at 9:00. Why so early?

"It's only 6:00." I yawned.

"EXACTLY, NOW HURRY UP." She said.

I was confused.. Why would she wake up this early?

"Why do we have to get up this early?" I asked.

"You don't want to know." She shivered.

I got dressed and we left our rooms and started walking towards the academy. Thankfully, we didn't meet anyone on the way to the academy. Prim looked at my classes and she had the same classes as me! We had math first.. it seems like they have the same subjects as we have at regular schools.
There might be something missing though... Maybe something a bit different..

"Since we have the same classes, let's walk together." Prim said.

I nodded and once we got to the class at like 7:00. >.> 2 hours left of waiting. ._. We chose our seats, I, of course sat in the corner next to Prim in the back of the room. The teacher walked in and stared at us. She looked at me weirdly and then at Prim.

"Prim, I see you dragged someone else to come to school this early in the morning. Anyway, this must be Melody, the new student. Right?" The teacher said.

She dragged me here?! >.> I'll have to slap her later.

We both nodded.

"Anyway, I am Mrs.Coa and I am your math teacher. You can call me Cara though."  Cara said.

Such a weird name... but I guess it's not really weird.. It's just unique.

"You should go around and explore the academy. You have a few hours until class starts." Cara said.

We shook are heads and said no. I took out a piece of paper and started drawing. When I finished, I had drawn a rose. It was a nice and detailed flower so all I needed now was a nice colour of red. The bell rang and everyone was in class.

"We have a new student today. Come here and tell them about yourself~" Cara said.

Do I have to?

I came up and had no idea what I was doing.

"My name is M-melody..." I stuttered.

I didn't even want to be up there, I started shaking and mumbling. I quickly went to my seat, right next to Prim and a guy that looked like Link except that his eyes were black with red pupils.

"Hey, Melody. Nice to meet you, I'm BEN." BEN said.

"Well it's nice to meet you." I said.

"We-" He started to say but I cut him off.

"Do you have a red marker, or anything that's red so I can shade in my drawing." I asked.

I heard him whisper to a guy next to him with a yellow pin. It had a smiley face.

"Painter, do you have a red marker Melody can borrow?" He asked.

Painter nodded and handed me a red marker.

I opened it up and the marker smelled like iron.. I shrugged it off and started colouring. It was a crimson red.. It looked nice but then I realized what it was... It was blood.

It smells.. nice.. (A/N Omfg, this reminds me so much of Noragami ヽ(;▽;)ノ)

The bell rang and once I finished colouring, I gave the marker back to Painter.

(Bloody Painter = Painter. Okay? ( ̄Д ̄)ノ)
~Time Skip~

It was lunch time so me and Prim went to the cafeteria. They had many choices.. they even had kidneys as a choice. o-o Maybe... Wait. Suddenly a wild EJ came running past me and took all of the kidneys.

WTF EJ. HE TOOK ALL OF THEM.

I wanted to try one. ;-;

I just shrugged it off and continued looking at what they had.
I noticed the girl in front of me was Sakura. I poked her. She turned around and she looked like she didn't want to be bothered. Being as ignorant as I am, I poked her again. This time she brought out her knife next to my neck. It touched my neck and I started bleeding. I tripped her and soon, I was pinned to the ground. I screamed but everyone just ignored me. Even EJ. ;(

She dug the knife a little bit deeper. I didn't have my headphones so I couldn't heal myself. It hurts when I use it though... Hmm...  I could only mumble a few words before I passed out in the nurse's office.

"Sakura, I-It's m-me." I stuttered.

~Inside the nurse's office~

I woke up next to Sakura.

"Who are you?" Sakura asked.

"Melody" I answered.

"You are a liar. If you are Melody, prove it."
Sakura said.

I pointed at my eyes that were gray ever since I changed my look and they changed to a bright blue colour. It was my favourite colour and Sakura knew it.

"I'm so sorry I tried to hurt you, Melody." Sakura said.

"It's alright." I replied.

"If you ended up in the nurses office, it's probably not alright." She said.

I laughed a little at what she said.

"It's fine, I can get up, I-" I said.

I got out of bed and stood up. As soon as I got up, I fell down and Sakura caught me.

"No, you can't" She mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

She laughed.

~Time Skip~

I attempted to get out of bed again and succeeded. It was about 8:00 so I went back to my room and saw Prim staring at me.

"What." I said.

I didn't really care why she was staring at me. It's not like it mattered.

"Where were you?" Prim asked.

Pffft... I'll tell her where I was.

"The nurses office." I said.

Wow? Did you think I would lie?

"WHY?!" She screamed.

Sheesh, no need to scream.

"Stuff." I answered.

Best explanation ever!

"Tell me." >.> She said.

She gave me a death glare. I shot one back at her. <.<

"I got hurt, I'm alright now though." I said.

She just shrugged it off after a while.

Well at least you got through the first day.

=+<>+==+<>+==+<>+==+