I hate this dude.

''Bye!''I said jumping into my car.I drove over to sage crib he was on the porch with Reese and Zion.I smiled as I walked out over to them,

''Wassup.''I said dapping each and everyone of them.

''Hey True how is business going.''Zion asked.

''I just finished selling the last of the weed and other shit.''

So when we gon hit Marvel up for the next supply.''Sage asked giving me his seat because I am boss like that.

''Tell you the truth I don't trust Marvel no more he losing alot of clients and will do anything for more money.''I said.

''Whatever you say Boss but I feel like we can trust him.''Reese said.I looked at him like he was stupid then rolled my eyes.

''Why is that Reese?''I asked.

''Because he gives us free shit and always keep us on the good good with the supplies.''He replied.

Don't watch my little idiot.

''Man Reese doesn't mean when someone gives you something for free you should trust em.''I said and Sage and Zion agreed.

''Man whatever I think we should trust em.'Reese said.

''Kiss my ass with that shit but I am out got to get home my mom probabily waiting for me to help her cook.''I said getting and I hugged my bros.

Zion squeezed my ass and I punched him in the chest.

''Zion keep fucking with me nigga and watch I cut your throat.''I said and they laughed assholes.

''Bye True.''They yelled as I jumped into my car and drove home.I walked into my house and my mom wasn't there what the hell.She must be at work or some shit.

I walked into my room and took off my jordans and put on my slides.

I heard some knocking at the door I went to open it and it was my brother Cameron and his baby mama and son.Her belly was big and I looked at Cameron in shock.Man I swear he could not keep his dick in his pants.

''Aunty True Mark.'' yelled as he hugged my leg.He was 2 but knew so much for his age it was crazy.

''Hey babe.'I said picking him up and kissing his cheeck.

''Where's Ma?''Cameron asked walking into the house.

''I am guessing she is not here or....Not here.''I said and he slapped me in the back of my head snd laughed.

Seriously True.I need to tell her Chermane is Pregnant again.''

I looked at her stomach well nice of him to state the ovious.

''She ain't here come back later.''I said passing him mark and pushing him out the door.I don't talk to Chermane she is does types to get pregnant on purpose to keep you around and I don't like that shit so she knew better to say hi or come in the house.

''True when you going to have your kid?''He asked as I pushed him out the door.

''I am only 19 a kid can't be having no kid.'Isaid rolling my eyes at him.

He laughed and I close the door in his face.I made myself a sandwhich and I just got this bad feeling from no where take over my body.

Out of no where my door is being busted open by armed policemen I took a bite out of my sandwhich.

I hate the Police!

''TRUE AMIRACLE YOUNG you are under arrest.Put the sandwhich down and get on the floor on your hands and knees.''The lady office yelled.

''You got a warrant.''Isaid taking another bite of my sandwhich which was so good.

''Yes now get get on the floor now.''She yelled.

I rollled my eyes and do as I was told.I ain't have nothing on me or in my moms house so they wasn't finna find shit.That like the first rule of the game don't shit where you eat duh.She cuffed my hands as I watched them tear apart my moms house like they was gonna find shit.They walked me out the house and my mom was just getting back from whereever.

''What the fuck id going on True?''My mom asked looking at me with a look of disapproval.

''Nothing Ma.These Crackers are just dumb fucks confusing people.'I said smiling at her.

The police lady slammed me on the front of the police car that shit hurt.

'Marvel said thanks for the business but he is going to call the connects off.''She whispered into my ear making me Smile.

I knew his ass was a snake.

She put me in the back of the car and drove me to the station and put me in the interogation room.Inside my head I was laughing these nigga's got no evidence on me but gon try scare me to speak man I know the deal with these fools.

This black fine lady police officer walks into the room I smiled at her and she shakes he head in disgust.

''Thirsy want anything?''She asked.

''I'm good.''

''I am officer Breahan if you help me True I will help you out greatly.''She smiled.

''Help you with what?''Iwas acting dumb.

We know you and your crew are the top drug dealers in miami and we have evidence on you selling illegal drugs to people.''She lied smiling at me.

''Where is the evidence?'I said smiling back at her.Her smile dissappeared and a frown replaced it I wanted to laugh in her face she was a rookie.

''You think you bad?What because your a women drug dealer or should I say Drug Princess she barked.

''What are you talking about Iain't know drug dealer.''Playing innocent.

I aint know fool I know how to keep my mouth shut.She got mad and was about to say something when my lawyer came in right on time.

''There is no state evidence to be keeping my client here and asking her questions therefore she may leave.''My lawyer said grabbing my hand and walking out with me out the station and even drop me home.

I love her the best lawyer money could buy and a good friend.

I walked into my house without being seen and change my clothes to all black.fuck this nigga Marvel want to set me up I got something for his ass I jumped into my car and got my pistol from inside my trunk and drove to sage crib and calleed them and told them wassup.

We rounded Marvel's Block about 3 times makking sure coast was clear stupid nigga did business at his house that's why we know where he lives.

I parked in front of his hous not givig two fucks.Sage would wait in the car if anything he would be the get away driver and Resse and Zion followed behind me as backup.

I popped the lock and walked up his stairs and heard bed squeaks and moans coming from his bed room.First off I know this man don't got no wife and eww this nigga look like shit what the bitches see in him.

I walked into his room right when he bust in her face.

''That's just Nasty.''I said pointing my pistol at his head.He looked at me like he seen a ghost which made me smile.

''What comes around goes around bitch!''I said as I shot him twice in the head and the girl broke out screaming.When I told her to shut up she kept screaming so I shot her in the mouth and she fell on top of Marvel's lifeless body.I smiled to myself this is what happens when you cross me people think I am weak cause I am a Female in the game.They need to stop judging the damn book by it's cover.

''Same his weed was good too.Well it was nice knowing him.''Zion said as we walked down the stairs.

''What should we do with the bodies ?''Reese asked.

''Fuck the bodies!''I said as we jumped into the car.As we drove off the House exploded causing shit to fly everywhere and Reese to jump.I just laughed to myself.

Well but Now I need A New Drug Connect.!