Thank you

Super Shadow carried the two bunnies back to their house, and set them down. By the time he did, he turned back to normal. Cream got back on the ground and hugged Vanilla. Vanilla hugged back and smiled warmly. Shadow looked at them and smiled with them.
I don't know what you and Shadow were doing while I was gone, but all that matters is that my baby is alright," Vanilla said. "Hehe, I'll tell you everything," Cream said, laughing. The two bunnies turned to Shadow. Shadow watched as Vanilla was walking up to him.
"Shadow," Vanilla began, softly. "I'm sorry I forced you to baby-sit Cream. I was just in a rush, and I knew you didn't want to care of you. But I'm very proud that you did for me. I hope you can forgive me." Shadow looked up at her with a serious face. It then turned into a smile. "It's okay," Shadow said. "Miss Vanilla, spending time with Cream...was the best time I've ever spent with anyone. And I'm more than welcome to take care of her again." Vanilla smiled down at him, and kissed his cheek. Shadow blushed and smiled shyly. "Thank you so much, Shadow." Shadow smiled, but then saw Cream looking down.
"What's wrong Cream?" Shadow asked. Cream looked up at him, and asked sadly, "Is...is this goodbye?" Shadow looked in her eyes and bent on one knee. "No Cream. Of course not," he said. "There will be other times where I can hang out with you again. We can have more fun. It doesn't have to end." Cream walked to him, and hugged him tightly, sniffling. Shadow hugged back, and a small tear went down his cheek. "I love you...Shadow the Hedgehog," she said. Shadow opened her eyes and smiled warmly. "I love you too, Cream the Rabbit," he said. "Thanks for taking care of me," she said. "You're welcome," he said. Cream then let go, and held her mother's hand. Vanilla then took Cream inside, turning back and smiling at Shadow. Shadow smiled back, and skated off.
After that day, Shadow would always skate off to Cream every morning to see her. And Cream would always set up something new to play with when Shadow came over. Vanilla smiled as the two were playing together. She would always look out the window, and see Shadow and Cream playing happily together.
One day...Shadow and Cream were coloring one day...and Cream finished her drawing. "Mr. Shadow...," she said softly. "Yes Cream?" Shadow asked. "I made this for you," she said, showing her the paper facing the blank side. "What is it?" Shadow asked. "Look at it," she said, giving it to him. Shadow took the paper...and looked at it.... A minute later...a small tear ran down his cheek.... He looked down at Cream...who was smiling up at him. He then took his hand...and placed it on Cream's head...saying..., "Thank you."