Playtime with Cream

After Shadow finished, he cleaned the mess of milk on the table and floor. He then had to do the dishes. It took him ten minutes to do everything Cream did. He wanted to rest. He was about to get on the couch until Cream cried out, "Mr. Shadow!" "Oh no...," Shadow groaned.
He walked slowly upstairs to see what Cream was doing. He looked and saw Cream playing with Sonic plushes. (Yeah. Sonic plushes. We would always fanfic Any with a Sonic plushie.)  Shadow walked up to her.
"What is it?" Shadow asked. "Play with me!" Cream shouted. Shadow groaned. "Why can't Cheese play with you?" He asked. "He is. We just need another one to play with us," she said. "Ugh, fine," Shadow groaned. He stood on his knees on the floor. "Yay!" Cream cheered. Shadow rolled his eyes. Cream picked up her Cream plush. "Go on. You choose one," she said.
Shadow looked at the plushies. There was a Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, and Rouge plush. He took the Shadow plush. "She's got everything," he thought. Shadow watched as Cheese picked up a Sonic plush and smiled. "Why is he playing Faker?" Shadow asked. "Because he loves Mr. Sonic," Cream smiled. "Chao! Chao!" Cheese said, happily. Of course. Who doesn't?" Shadow asked. "So...what do you do?" "Most of the time we just roleplay, like fight and stuff," she explained. "Oh," Shadow said. "Well then, let's-" "Go!" Cream immediately yelled.
They then used their plushes to attack Shadow's plush. Shadow had no idea what was going on until Cream shouted, "We win!" "What?" Shadow asked. "What even happened?" "You lost, Shadow," Cream said. "I didn't even know we were starting!" He shouted. "I said 'go'!" Cream shouted back.
Shadow groaned, got up, and walked off. He looked at the list again.

11:30- feed Cream lunch

"Gee, I wonder how that's going to turn out," Shadow said to himself.