Flower picking

It was 11:00, and Cream ran downstairs. Shadow laid on the couch sleeping until she came down.
"Where are you going?" Shadow asked. "I'm going to pick some flowers to make some flower crowns," Cream smiled. "You wanna come?" Shadow thought for a moment. He really didn't want to, but he doesn't want to know what would happen if he said no. She might be begging him to come outside. So he said, "Sure. Why not?" "Yay!" Cream cheered.
They went outside, and Cream ran in the flower garden. Shadow stayed on the porch, watching her pick. Cream looked at him. She then looked at Cheese. "He's not having any fun, is he?" She asked. "Chao. Chao," Cheese said, shaking his head. Cream then yelled, "Mr. Shadow! Come over here!" Shadow rolled his eyes and groaned. "This is embarrassing," he thought. ""I rather kill myself than pick flowers with her." (That sounded a little too deep.)
He walked over, and kneeled down. Cream picked some flowers, and waved them on Shadow's face, giggling. Shadow then noticed the flowers were tickling his nose, and so he let out a sneeze. "Ach-oo!" He sneezed. "Bless you," she giggled. "Ach-oo!" He sneezed again. "Bless you again." "ACH-OO!" "Mr. Shadow? Are you okay?" She asked. "Cream...Ach-oo!" He said slowly stuffing up. "I'm...Ach-oo! Allergic to flowers! ACH-OO!" Cream stared at him. "I'm sorry," she said, apologetically. "I didn't know." "Chao. Chao," Cheese said, tapping his nose. Shadow groaned, and nudged Cheese away. "Yeah, that helps," he said. He then turned around, and walked inside. Sneezing as he got there.
Cream looked down in sadness. She looked down at the flowers, and plucked more from the ground. Cheese did too in sadness. "Chao. Chao," he said in sadness. "Yeah...me too," Cream said.
Half an hour later, Cream came back inside with flower crowns. She saw Shadow getting up from the couch, and she quickly ran upstairs to her room. At that time, Shadow's sinuses have cleared up, and he called Cream down for lunch.