Sugar rush

A few minutes later, Shadow finished up coloring, and at that time, he saw many lollipop sticks and wrappers on the table and floor.
"Oh no," he thought. He looked at the note, and it said:

"Whatever you do, do NOT feed Cream too much sugar!!"

Shadow watched and saw Cream tingling.
"Cream...are you okay?" He asked slowly. Cream's sugar immediately reached its top level, and has blown its top! Cream then started jumping around and zooming off around the house, screaming and laughing. "I'M DRUNK WITH POWER!" She screamed.
Cheese was freaking out too. As he saw Cream running around the house, he started getting worried. Shadow tried to stop her, but she was so excited and rushed, she zoomed right out the door as a cream and orange blur. Shadow then skated out the door to find her.
Eventually, he found Cream running. Cream saw him and said fast, "MR.SHADOWLOOKIFEELSOGREATICANRUNASFASTASMR.SONICANDMR.SILVERANDMR.SHADOWOHWAITHAT'SYOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI'MSOFAST!!!" Shadow then had an idea. He took out his chaos emerald and yelled, "Chaos control!" Time then started to slow down, and Shadow saw Cream running normal speed. Shadow then immediately picked her up, and skated her back home. As soon as he did, time went back to normal, and Cream zipped out again. Shadow sighed, and got inside.
After what seemed like hours, it was night time, and Cream was walking and panting hard. She tried to open the door, but she was too lazy to turn the knob. So she used her head to bang against the door. (That's really using her head 😂). Shadow then opened his eyes, and saw Cream breathing hard.
"Mr. Shadow...my heart...is beating so fast...why...am...I so...tired...?" She asked, panting. "Cream. You had too much sugar. Now you have a sugar crash." "I don't feel so good," she said, putting her hands on her chest. She fell to the floor, and fell asleep. Shadow then carried her, got her in her pajamas, and laid her in bed. Cheese nervously flew upstairs, and saw Cream sleeping. He felt relieved, and laid beside her. Shadow then walked downstairs, and laid on the couch again.
"Second day down...only...five more to go...," he said, slowly, and slapping a pillow on his face.