Reading

A few hours later, Cream woke up and yawned. She then went downstairs, and saw Shadow reading. (Wait what?! She went downstairs and saw Shadow reading? Is that what I wrote? Oh well, you guys knows you love it.)
Cream waked over to him, and said, "Mr. Shadow? I didn't know you read." Shadow jumped and looked up at her. "Oh! Cream! Yeah, I do read sometimes," he said. "Pretty silly huh?" "No. Not to me," Cream said. "What are you reading?" She asked. "Stephen King's, Misery," he said. "Let me guess. Because that's you?" Cream giggled, pointing at him. "No. Actually, just because it sounds like it doesn't mean it's sad. Some of it is," he said. "I love to read," Cream said. "Sometimes, I would imagine myself in the story as the hero, and be the one who saves the day. I bet you do that too." "Hehe...yeah," Shadow said, slowly getting back to his book. (But that's another day.)
"Can I read with you?" Cream asked. "This book is too scary and hard for you," Shadow said, closing it. "If you want, I'll read you something." "Okay!" Cream said, running to her room. Shadow watched as Cream immediately came back with a book. He then sat herself on Shadow's lap and opened the book.
"Woah! Woah! Hang on there," he said. "What is this book?" He closed it, and looked at the title. "The Princess and the Frog?" He asked. (I try so hard. Don't judge.) "I love this story! The ending always gets me!" Cream said with excitement. "Okay, okay, okay, here we go," Shadow said, opening up the book. "I wanna read the words, and you help me with some," she said. "Okay," Shadow said.
They went to the first four words. Cream placed her finger under the words, and started speaking, "Once...um...," she paused at upon. "Upon," Shadow said. "I knew that," Cream said. "Once upon a time...," she read.
For every few words Cream read, Shadow would always help out with one. Sometimes, she would get stuck on the same word, but always say, "I knew that.". Finally, they reached the last page.
"And so...the prince turned into a...uh...a...," she paused. "Handsome," Shadow said. "I knew that," she said. Shadow snickered more the more she said that. "Handsome...prince...," she read. "They were...," and before Shadow was about to speak, Cream said the word on her own. "Married...and lived...happily...ever...after.... The end."
Shadow closed the book, and Cream turned to him. "So, how did I do?" She asked. "Reading?" Shadow asked. "You did fine. Really, the ending, you did great." Shadow smiled, and Cream got off.
"I love that story so much," she said. "Even though the prince was a frog, the princess kissed him anyway, and he turned back." She looked at Shadow. "What did you think?" Cream asked. "Well...at some points...honestly...I didn't really like it...." Shadow said, slowly. Cream's eyes widened. "What?!" Cream yelled. "How could you not like it?! It's one of the best stories ever!" "Well the reason why is because that would never happen," Shadow said, calmly. "Well of course it wouldn't!" Cream argued. "It's not real!" "Well besides that! At the end, they got married after they just met! I mean, what the heck?! Who does that?!" Shadow asked in anger. "I don't know what language you're speaking!" Cream yelled, letting out a smirk. "Oh haha!" Shadow smirked back.
Cream then grabbed a pillow, and hit him with it! Shadow was surprised, but then he got the other pillow, and whacked Cream with it. They then stopped and looked at each other, slowly smirking. "Pillow fight!" Cream yelled. Shadow and Cream then started beating each other with pillows.
(And so, this is what some of you people wanted when you ever asked for a fight between Shadow and Cream.)