Dinner

Shadow could not take this any longer. He wiped off all the make up as soon as Cream hung the picture.
"Perfect, isn't it Cheese?" She asked. "Chao. Chao," Cheese smiled. Shadow then walked slowly to make sure she wasn't looking, and then immediately got on the couch, and rested.
A few hours later, Cream got hungry. She walked down, and saw Shadow snoozing again. "Mr. Shadow?" She asked, softly. She booped his cheek, and Shadow turned away. Cheese got on top of him, and booped his nose. Shadow did nothing but lay down. It was until Cream climbed on top of him, and shook him. "Mr. Shadow, wake up!" She yelled.
It was until he woke up looking up at Cream's face. "Get off me!" Shadow yelled. Cream crawled off him. "What do you want now?!" He asked in rage. "It's dinner time now," she said. "Well what the heck is there?" He asked. "Pizza!" She cheered. "Alright," he sighed, getting up. Cream and Cheese sat at the table while Shadow got the pizza out. (Not gonna talk about how he does the pizza, because that is gonna take forever.)
Shadow then sliced the pizza into eight slices, and brought it to Cream. She took what she believed was the biggest piece, and took a bite. "So good!" She said getting sauce on her lips. "I wish this pizza was cheesier though." "I could just put your chao in the pizza then," Shadow thought in annoyance.
He grabbed his piece, and ate it. "Chao. Chao," Cheese smiled as he ate his piece. "Is it good?" Cream asked. Cheese nodded. "I agree. Mr. Shadow's just the best isn't he?" Shadow stared. He didn't know what to say. He just kept eating. Cream got off the table, and hugged Shadow. "Thanks​ Mr. Shadow," she smiled. Cheese hugged his muzzle. "What is my life?" Shadow thought as he pat them both.
Cream then let out a yawn, and her eyes stared to droop. "You tired?" Shadow asked. "A bit," she said. Cream then slowly walked out, and went upstairs. Cheese followed her, slowly getting tired too. "And yet again with the unfinished food," he sighed, looking at Cream's plate.
He finished his slice, and put the pizza up. He then did the dishes, and went upstairs to check on her. He looked at the note.

Make sure that Cream gets her pajamas on.

Shadow looked and saw that Cream was on the bed, closing her eyes.
"Cream. You have to at least put your pajamas on," he said. "Okay...," she said, yawning. "She got up, and Shadow walked to her closet. "Can you get my favorite footie pajamas? The one's that are yellow with a bunny on it?" She asked. "Okay," he said. He looked and looked, until he saw them on the floor. He looked at how messy and stained they were. "Now I know how this is your favorite," he said.
He helped put them on Cream, and she jumped around. "Wheeeeeee!" She screamed with delight. Shadow smiled at how cute she looked. She then got on the bed and jumped up and down. "Cream, you have to go to bed," Shadow chuckled. "No!" Cream shouted.
Suddenly, she slowly stopped and yawned. "Okay...," she said. She crashed on the bed, and got in the sheets.