A day at the beach

The next day, Shadow got up, and got out the box of Cream's favorite cereal, 'Krispy Kreme's'. He then got the milk, washcloth, and another bowl for him. It was then he heard Cream coming downstairs in her favorite footie pajamas, rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning, Mr. Shadow...," she yawned. "Good morning, Cream," Shadow said back, eating some cereal. Cream jumped up on the table, and poured some cereal. Shadow grabbed the washcloth as he saw Cream reaching for the milk. She opened it, and slowly poured it in. She was being super careful looking at it, and finally, she put it down with no mess. Shadow smiled, and continued eating.
"So, what do you want to do today, Cream?" Shadow asked. "I don't really know," Cream said. "I feel like I've spent all my favorite things with you already. Even fight Dr. Eggman." (I feel like I run out too.) Shadow was thinking, and finally, he came up with one.
"How about I take you to the beach?" Shadow asked. Cream looked up at him. "Really?" She asked. "You'll do that with me?" She asked. "Yes," he smiled. "Okay!" She said, getting up from her chair. "I'm gonna go put on my bathing suit. "Uh uh uh," Shadow said, stopping her. Cream turned back. "Finish your cereal, young lady," he smirked. "Oh fine!" Cream pouted. "You better watch that tone," he laughed. "Or you won't be going."
They both started laughing, and finished up their cereal. Half an hour later, Cream got out her bathing suit, and Shadow helped her put it on. "Okay! Come on! Come on! Come on!" Cream jumped. "I'm going! I'm going!" Shadow said, skating. "Where's your bathing suit?!" Cream asked. "I don't have one!" Shadow said. "Why would I need one anyway?!"
Soon, they packed up their lunch and other supplies, and they headed out. Eventually, they got to the Emerald Coast. Cream was about to get in the water, but Shadow stopped her.
"What do you think you're doing, young lady?" Shadow asked. "Getting in the water," Cream said. "Not without sunscreen you don't," he said. "Do you want your cute, fuzzy wuzzy, little tail between your legs to get a sunburn?" Cream looked back at her tail, and wagged it. "Yes," she said. "Nice try," Shadow said, taking the sunscreen out. Cream sighed, and she let Shadow put the sunscreen on her. When he was done, he put some on himself, and Shadow said to her, "There, that didn't take long huh? Now you can go now. I'll set up on the beach." "Okay!" She said, with excitement.
She ran to the beach as Shadow set up the blanket and umbrella.