Lunch

Cream grabbed a stool, and dragged it close to the kitchen counter. She then got up on the stool, and made a sandwich. When she was done, she needed help. Her mother would cut the sandwich into triangles to make them smaller.
She went to Shadow and asked, "Mr. Shadow, can you help me?" Shadow looked at her. "What is it?" He asked, getting up. "I need help cutting my sandwich. Can you do that for me please?" She asked, politely. "This doesn't seem too bad," Shadow thought.
He walked to the kitchen, and grabbed a knife. He then took the sandwich, and sliced from the corners of the bread to make an X on the sandwich to make four triangles. When she gave the plate to Cream, she asked, "Can you cut the crust off too?" Shadow sighed and cut the crust off. Cream smiled. "Thanks Mr. Shadow," she said. "Yeah, yeah," Shadow said.
As Cream sat down to eat, Shadow decided to make one too. He made one, and sat down. Cream then asked him, "I forgot. Can I have some tea too?" "Okay," Shadow groaned, before he could take a bite. He got up, and walked to the kitchen.
"I don't even know how to make it!" Shadow thought. He took out the note from behind. Luckily, there were instructions on how to make it.

To make tea, just boil some water in a kettle, and when it whistles, put a tea bag in the teapot, and pour the water in. Let it sit there for a minute, and then it's finished.

"This is gonna take forever," Shadow thought.
He put some water in a tea kettle, and stared heating it up. "Cream, this is gonna have to take some time," Shadow said, going back to the table to eat. "Okay...," Cream said, her mouth full. While she talked, crumbs were spilling on the table.
A few minutes later, the kettle whistled, and Shadow put a tea bag in the teapot. He then poured the hot water in the teapot, and let it rest. A minute later, he grabbed a small mug and saucer, and poured some. He then put about two tiny spoonfuls of sugar in the mug. "I wanna make it!" Cream shouted. "Okay! Okay!" Shadow shouted back. "Every time...," he muttered.
He set the first mug beside him, and grabbed another mug. He gave the mug, saucer, and teapot to Cream. Cream carefully poured the tea in her cup, trying not to let it spill. She then scooped some sugar, and started stirring it. While she stirred, the tea level was close to the rim of the mug, and so she started to spill side to side. She then picked it up, and drank some. "Mmm," she said. "Thanks Mr. Shadow," she smiled. "Anything for you," he said, rolling his eyes.
Cream then ran off upstairs, leaving her mug on the table. Again, it wasn't empty. Shadow then saw one other sandwich on her plate. "Oh Cream," Shadow sighed. He took her dishes, and washed them. He then cleaned up the mess of tea and crumbs from the table. "It did seem too bad," Shadow thought.