Ice cream fighting time

Eggman loaded up his robot arms. Cream jumped out of Shadow's arms and flew with her ears towards the robot. Eggman's robot was called Ice Cream Bot not only because it could transform into an ice cream truck, but also because the robot's weapons are ice cream! The robot aimed at Cream, and fired a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream at Cream with a splat! Cream then fell to the ground with the vanilla ice cream scoop on top of her! Shadow then skated to her.
"Cream! You okay?" He askmed. "I'm okay!" Cream said happily, licking the ice cream scoop on top of her. "Don't worry, I'll get myself out." Shadow slowly turned back at the robot, and skated behind it. "Hohohohohohoho! Try if you can, Shadow!" Eggman laughed. Shadow skated behind the robot where Eggman was firing cherry bombs at Shadow. "Damn," he thought.
He went behind, but right Shadow was about to attack, the robot opened his hatch on the bottom, and sprayed whipped cream on Shadow! Topped it off with sprinkles, and a cherry on top. The whipped cream then started getting hard like it was wet cement! "Hohohohohohoho! Goodbye Shadow!" Eggman laughed as he aimed his huge arm gun at him.
Suddenly, the whipped cream started to shake, and out popped Shadow as he broke the hard whipped cream prison by removing his inhibitor rings! "No! Impossible!" Eggman yelled. Shadow super jumped on top of the robot, and smashed through the glass! "Oh no you don't!" Eggman said, pressing a button. And then, a huge cool breeze blew Shadow off the robot!
Cream was watching as Shadow was getting defeated. She then crawled out of the half-eaten scoop, and tried to fly. But she felt heavy and weak from all the ice cream she ate! "Oh come on ears! Fly! Fly!" She yelled. "It's no use!" Eggman grinned. "With the power of my ice cream that you can't resist, I am unstoppable! Thank you Tails for bringing this up. This is way better than just an ambush!" (Yeah. Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric reference.)
"Still not giving up!" Shadow yelled, skating back. Eggman saw Shadow and blew him back again. But since Shadow was the ultimate life form, he was able to get close to the robot as hard as he could! "Chaos blast!" He yelled, blasting a huge amount of energy at his leg. The robot then fell over, and Shadow skated on top of it! Cream got on top of it too, and ran to Eggman. Eggman struggled to get the robot back up, but it was too late. Cream made it, and tried to pull Eggman out. Shadow helped her, and they threw him off! "NO! DON'T! PLEASE!" He begged. Cream and Shadow smirked, and Cream jumped on Eggman, keeping him pinned to the ground! Meanwhile, Shadow aimed at the control center, and released a huge amount of energy from him! In the end, the ice cream in the robot melted, and the robot exploded to bits, leaving a bunch of frozen treats falling from the sky! It was then Eggman pushed Cream off, and stood up, growling in anger.
"This isn't over! I'll be back! I'll find your weakness some day! Some day! He then pushed a button for his egg-mobile to show up. He then got in it, and flew off. "Yeah that's right! You better fly!" Cream taunted. Shadow smirked, but then, something cold landed on his head! Cream looked at Shadow, and laughed.
"Mr. Shadow!" She laughed. "You look like a unicorn!" Shadow looked up, and saw ice cream sliding down his head! Cream saw as the cone slanted down like a unicorn horn on his head. It was then he got it out, and dropped it to the ground. "Are you okay?" Shadow asked. Cream then put her hands on her stomach, and groaned. "Ooooohh, my tummy hurts," she groaned. Shadow chuckled at her. "I'm never eating ice cream ever again...." Shadow laughed, and carried Cream.
A few minutes later, he took her home, laid her in her bed, and she fell asleep. Shadow then left, and took a shower to wash his head.
"Best day ever," he thought with a smirk.

Shadow baby-sits Creamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें