Hedgehog playdate

Shadow immediately woke up, and skated to the kitchen. He grabbed the box of Krispy Kreme's, and placed it on the table. Along with two bowls, and spoons. Cream slumped down the stairs dragging something down the stairs. Shadow walked to see her, and saw Cream running her eyes and smacking her lips. He then noticed what she was carrying. It was the Shadow plush she played with. Cream slowly got up on the chair, and yawned.
"Morning, Mr. Shadow...," she said, tiredly. "Did you sleep well?" Shadow asked. "I did...but...I still feel tired from yesterday...," she said. "Oh," Shadow said. "How do you and Mr. Sonic and Mr. Silver do this all the time?" She asked. "We just do," he said. "Speaking of...can we have them over for a playdate?" Cream asked. "What?" Shadow asked. "A playdate. It's like a hang out. You, me, Mr. Sonic, and Mr. Silver, having fun at my house." Shadow did nothing and stare. He was already feeling bad enough, but he didn't want Sonic and Silver to join in not just a double trouble, but a triple threat.
Finally, he said, "We'll see." "Let's go see them now!" She said, with renewed energy. "Okay, okay," he said. "Wait till after breakfast." "Okay!" She said with excitement. She poured herself a bowl, and started eating fast. Shadow poured some cereal in, and before he was about to take a bite, Cream finished up. "Come on! Come on! Let's go!" She said, taking his hand and pulling his arm. Shadow just sat and ate while Cream was pulling his arm. "Mr. Shadow! Come on!" She shouted. Shadow did nothing but eat. Finally, Cream gave one last hard pull, and Shadow immediately got up and skated off, carrying Cream.
He skated off to Tails's workshop, and saw Sonic and the gang hanging out. They all watched as Shadow and Cream walked in. Shadow felt embarrassed because Cream was holding his hand. "Hi everybody!" Cream said, waving happily. They snickered as they saw Shadow holding Cream's hand.
"Duuuuude, Shadow," Sonic said. "What is that?" Shadow pulled Sonic close by his ear, and whispered, "Listen here, Faker. I am watching over Cream for a week. I have already been dealing with this brat for two days and I have five more days left of this nightmare. So help me, or...so help me, I will take my gun, up to your head, and blow your brains out.... Got it?" Sonic quickly nodded, and Shadow let go. Sonic's ear was red. He had very sensitive ears and nose.
"Now. I need you, and you," he said, pointing at Sonic and Silver. "I've got...a...very important mission." "Hm. Classic him," Silver said. Sonic ran to Silver and said, "We'll do it. We're totally on it." He wrapped an arm around him, and have him a pat on the back. "Seriously. Do it," Sonic whispered in his ear. "Okay...," Silver whispered, slowly. Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Cream all ran, skated, flew, and rode to her house. Cream then got off Shadow, and she ran upstairs to her room.
"So...what is this..."important mission"?" Silver asked. "Quote on quote." "I need your help taking care of Cream. She's begging for a...I don't know...playdate or whatever," Shadow explained. "A playdate huh?" Sonic asked. "This wouldn't be too bad. At least Amy isn't with us. So how bad would this be?" "Mr. Sonic, Mr. Shadow, Mr. Silver! Come on!" Cream shouted.
They all walked upstairs to meet up with Cream in her room.