Shadow finally breaks

After he cleaned up the mess, Cream was jumping around the living room.
"Did you get hyped on sugar again?!" Shadow asked, furiously. "Well," Cream began. "I might've sneaked some ice cream before I came to wake you up. And I may have or may not have...."
"No," Shadow began as he skated upstairs. "She better not have." When she got to her room, there, he saw it. A spilled tub of vanilla ice cream! He then heard something downstairs.
He skated down and heard the fridge open in the kitchen. He walked over and saw Cream carrying a jug of milk! Before Shadow tried to stop her, Cream opened it, and dropped the jug! Spilling it everywhere!
Both of them stared at the mess, and then at each other. Shadow shut his eyes, grit his teeth, and clenched his fists. He was then turning deep red in the face! Cream slowly walked up to him in curiosity.
"Mr. Shadow?" Cream asked. "Are you...okay?" When she reached a hand out to touch him, Shadow immediately slapped it away!

(I hate to write what Shadow's about to do to Cream. But I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm sorry if this is too harsh for some of you. So.... *Sigh*)

Cream's eyes widened, and Shadow opened his eyes. Cream looked at them closely. It was like she could see tiny flames in his eyes! Suddenly, all of Shadow's anger was burning inside him, and flowing through his body. He then opened his mouth, and shouted with all his might!
"NO! I AM NOT OKAY! YOU THINK I'M OKAY AFTER ALL THE THINGS I'VE DONE FOR YOU?! YOUR MOM TOLD ME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU WHILE SHE GOES OFF AND WORKS, WHILE I'M STUCK HERE DOING ALL THE WORK HERE! FEEDING YOU, CLEANING YOU AND YOUR MESSES, AND PLAYING STUPID GAMES WITH YOU!" Cream stared as he yelled. She then started feeling funny, and she slowly teared up and sniffled.
"YOU KNOW? I BET THE REASON WHY YOUR MOM LEFT IS BECAUSE SHE'S GOING ON VACATION TO NOT TO DEAL WITH YOU! BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANNOYING, DISGUSTING BRAT! AND WHAT I'M TIRED OF THE MOST IS HOW YOU THINK THAT WE'RE FRIENDS! HECK! YOU'RE EVEN MORE NAIVE THAN SILVER! DON'T YOU EVER SAY, KNOW, OR EVEN THINK THAT WE'RE FRIENDS! BECAUSE WE AREN'T! WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS! I HATE YOU EVEN MORE THAN I HATE FAKER!"
Cream then got all choked up, and she began to cry! Loudly! It was then Shadow grabbed her by the ear, (purposely pinching it), and pulled her to the living room. "AND SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD GIRL, I'M GIVING YOU WHAT BAD GIRLS DESERVE AS PUNISHMENT!"
Shadow yelled as he turned her around. Cream shook in fear, and finally, he did it. He took his hand, and spanked her! "NO! STOP IT!" Cream cried. Shadow didn't listen as he continued spanking her. The more he thought of what Cream did to her, the harder he slapped her!
After about ten spanks, Cream fell to the floor, and covered her face, crying and whimpering and sniffling. "BET YOUR MOTHER HAS NEVER DONE THAT TO YOU HUH?!" Shadow asked. "NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Cream then immediately got up, and ran upstairs fast! She ran to her room, and Shadow heard her slam the door! He stood and looked down in silence at what he did. He stood as he heard screaming and crying from her room. He then feel to his knees and closed his eyes in shame.
"What have I done?" He asked himself, quietly.