Coloring

Shadow walked downstairs where he saw Cream on the table. He walked over to her, and saw her smiling. He then noticed a box of crayons.
"What are you doing?" He asked. "Coloring," she said. He looked at the paper, and saw a huge black shape. "What are you coloring?" He asked, in confusion. "You," she giggled. Shadow's eyes widened. "I don't...even know where to begin...," he said. "I'm just doing the best I can," she said, making an angry face on him.
Shadow then grabbed a piece of paper, and sat down. "Are you gonna color too?" She asked. "Well...I don't really have anything else to do," he said. "Okay," she smiled. Shadow watched as she colored. She seemed as though she forgot about the scrape on her knee. Shadow the grabbed a red crayon, and colored a house. Or what seemed like a house to him since he never really saw one. Cream giggled at Shadow coloring. "What? What's so funny?" He asked. "Nothing it's just...I never saw you color before. And so...it's pretty cute seeing you have fun," she giggled. "Yeah, yeah," Shadow said, rolling his eyes.
While they were coloring, Cream asked, "Can I have some candy?" "Do you have any?" Shadow asked. "Yes," she said. "In the cabinet. Mom put it on the highest shelf in case I don't get any. But I try to get some." Shadow watched her smirk, and so he got up, and walked to the cabinet. He looked and saw a bunch of lollipops in the cabinet. He got them down, and put them on the table. Cream reached her hand in, and opened it up, and sucked it. (No side jokes -_-)."It's fun when you reach inside without knowing what it is. Because surprises are fun," she smiled. "Shadow watched as she enjoyed her lollipop. He then looked back, reached his hand in, and pulled out a lemon flavored one. He rolled his eyes and sucked it, sighing. 
"Your house looks good, by the way," she said, looking at it. Shadow turned to her and said, "Thank you."