The three hedgehog...princesses?!

Would you like more tea, Princess Silver?" Cream asked. "Why yes, Princess Cream," Silver said. "One or two lumps?" She asked. "I'll give him lumps until he dies...," Shadow thought in anger. "Two lumps, please?" Silver asked. "Yes your highness," Cream bowed and poured, and adding two lumps of sugar.
The three hedgehog heroes were definitely the three hedgehog heroines now. They were all wearing princess gowns and tiaras. Shadow and Sonic were just sitting there with tea and cookies on the table. Shadow slowly picked one up, and slowly ate it, sighing.
"I'm sorry I didn't believe you, Faker," Sonic said. "Don't. Talk. To me," Shadow said, clenching his fists. "No really. I'm so sorry I misunderstood you." Shadow then turned to him slowly. He gave him a pissed look, and Sonic watched as Shadow squeezed his ear with his fingers, and pointed at him. Sonic yelped and shook. He did not want to have his other ear in pain.
"Isn't this fun?" Cream asked, smiling. "To be honest...this is actually really fun," Silver said, smiling at Cream. "Awww...Princess Silver, you're so sweet!" Cream then gave him a hug, and Silver hugged back. As Silver hugged, he looked at Sonic and Shadow with half open eyes. He looked mad.
"Cream. Thank you for the fun. I wish I can stay here longer, but I gotta get going," Silver said. "Aww. Will I ever see you again?" Cream asked, holding his hand. "Of course I will," he smiled. Cream hugged Silver, and Silver hugged back. He took off the dress, wiped off his face, and flew out. "You can go too, Mr. Sonic," Cream said. Sonic then took off his dress, wiped his face, and ran out. Cream then jumped, and spun around the room.
"That was fun!" Cream cheered. "It was so much fun, wasn't it Cheese?" "Chao! Chao!" Cheese shouted with joy. "What did you think, Mr. Shadow?" Cream asked. Shadow did not want to answer. He was just too mad. Like really mad. But he came out with, "It was all...fine...." Cream sighed with a smile on his face.
"Can me and Cheese go outside?" She asked. "Sure. Whatever," Shadow said. "Yay!" Cream jumped, as she opened the door and ran out with Cheese. Shadow then immediately took of his dress, and wiped his face.
"This is definitely...going to be...the worst week ever!" He shouted to himself in the bathroom.