Torture

Shadow then dried Cream and Cheese off, and got Cream in her pajamas. He then took her clothes, and put them in the washer. He then went downstairs, and laid down on the couch.
Shadow has never been more exhausted in his life. He couldn't take all the stress and torture anymore. It's been three days, and Shadow had a headache, his body was full of cramps, and his feet were killing him.
"Maybe Vanilla didn't go because of her job," he thought. "Maybe she wanted to take a load off somewhere and relax. Meanwhile I'm stuck here with an annoying little brat who gets muddy, loaded with sugar, and dresses boys up as freaks!"
He put his fingers on his temple, and slowly breathed in and out. "No matter. Four more days. Just four more days on dealing with this brat." He calmed down for a few more minutes, and finally, he went to sleep.
A few hours later, he started having a nightmare. He had a nightmare about him being as small as Cream, and Cream being as big as him. Cream was yelling at him, ordering him what to do in rage. And all Shadow did was cry and whimper. He woke up jumping when he saw Cream staring at him right in the face! Shadow jumped and panted.
"Good morning, Mr. Shadow," Cream smiled. "What's so good about it?" Shadow asked. "What's good is that I'm in the mood for more fun!" She said, cheerfully. She ran to the kitchen, and jumped to try to get her cereal.
Suddenly, when she finally got it, she spilled it all on the floor! "Whoopsie! Mr. Shadow! I made a mess!" Shadow heard and banged his head against the arm of the couch. "This can't be happening. This can't be happening. This! Can't! Be! Happening!" He thought in anger. He got up, and walked to the kitchen and saw the mess. He then Cream skip out of the room. Shadow fell on his knees and put his hands on his head.
"I'm gonna die of a heart attack.... I rather do that than slave my life for this brat!" He thought.