Ice cream

A few minutes later, Shadow and Cream were sitting on top of the truck, eating their ice cream. As they were eating, more people went to get ice cream. Shadow then looked at Cream.
"You know Cream," he said. "That was really amazing for what you did back there." Cream smiled at him, licking the chocolate off her lips. "Yeah. That was fun," she said. "Anytime you want to get ice cream like this again, I'll be happy to do this with you again," Shadow said. "You better not!" The man shouted at them. "Hey Mister! Don't you have any bigger problems to take care of?" Cream asked him. "Yeah Mister! Don't you have a job to do?" Shadow asked him. The man rolled his eyes, and continued taking care of the kids. They both laughed and looked at each other again.
"This was really fun," Cream said. "Is this what you do all the time?" Cream asked. "What? Get ice cream or go on missions?" Shadow asked. "Go on missions," she said. "Oh. Yes, I do," he said. "Are they hard? Or are they as fun as this?" She asked. "You know...they are hard yes," he said, slowly. "But this...this has to be my most fun mission ever." Cream laughed and hugged him. Shadow hugged back and chuckled.
"Come on. Let's go," Shadow said. "Okay," Cream said. They both got off the truck, and walked away. "Hey!" The man called. "You aren't leaving without paying, are you?!" Shadow looked back and threw a ring at him. "Don't spend it all in one place!" Shadow yelled. Both of them walked away and laughed.
Suddenly, the driver turned on his engine, and made it roar! Cream jumped and they both slowly turned to the truck. Just then, the truck  drove over the curb, and started rolling toward them! Shadow the immediately picked up Cream, and skated off. The driver then pushed a button, and the truck slowly turned into a robot! (TRANSFORMERS!!!)
Shadow looked up at it, and screeched into a stop. Shadow looked up at the center where the chest was, and saw an Eggman symbol at it! "The doctor!" Shadow yelled. The driver then got to the head, and took off his mask to reveal the evil Dr. Eggman!
"Surprise!" He yelled. "Well look at that! I would never suspect you two being alone together and getting ice cream!" Eggman explained. "I was originally planning this for Cream, but of course, this works too! Now! Prepare to meet your doom, and my robot, Ice Cream Bot!"
The robot started forming giant ice cream cones in its hands, had a white face like vanilla with a cone for a hat, brown and pink legs to represent chocolate and strawberry, and a cool breeze was flowing all around him. Shadow looked at Cream.
"You know what time it is?" He asked. Cream clenched her fists and smirked. "It's ice cream fighting time!" She yelled.