Rescuing Vanilla

Shadow skated off until he saw the airship flying overhead.
"There it is!" Cream pointed. She then jumped off, grabbed Shadow's hands, and flew up. "You're really brave, Cream," Shadow said. "Thanks, but, save it for after we save mommy," she said. (Not really a thing Shadow would say. I'm not that good. Even when I roleplay as him. Can't think of the right things to say as Shadow.)
"Right. Sorry," he said. They went up to the airship, and landed on their feet. "Alright. Let's go save your mom," he said. "Let's go!" She said, triumphantly. They ran across the sky deck where it was then the alarm went off, and a swarm of robot bug bots flew in. "Let's swat these flies!" Cream smirked. Cream flew up and kicked some while Shadow spindashed the others. Shadow and Cream then skated and flew to where they got in the ship. On their way, they saw many doors. "How do we know where to go?" Cream asked. (Dora the Expolorer don't sue me -_-. Your parents just leave you out of the house waiting for the moment for you to die in the middle of nowhere.)
"We're just gonna have to look," Shadow said. They went to every doorway, where Shadow was knocking down every entrance. All they found were many experiments and robots that they had to defeat. They then continued down the hall, searching for Dr. Eggman and/or Vanilla. Finally, they made it to the control room, where Dr. Eggman was sitting at his chair.
"You're late," he said, not turning to them. "Where's my mommy?" Cream asked, stepping in, clenching her fist. Shadow stopped her by putting his hands on her shoulders. "You really want to know?" He asked, turning back. He then pressed a button, and the screen turned on. It revealed Vanilla tied up in a chair, in a glass case, with a handkerchief covering her mouth. She sat there struggling to get free from he ropes, but she couldn't. "Mommy!"Cream yelled. "Where is she?" Shadow asked, pointing his gun at him. "You'll have to find her yourself," Eggman smirked. "And you have to be quick. Because by the timer goes off, your mother will go bye bye, Creamy." A timer appeared on the screen, showing five minutes!
Cream then immediately ran out, and Shadow followed her. "Cream! Wait up!" Shadow yelled. "Mommy!" Cream yelled. "Where are you?!" Shadow watched as Cream kept running, avoiding the robots in her way. Shadow took care of them for her.
A few minutes later, it was then, they reached a dead end! "NO!" Cream yelled. "MOMMY!" A voice then went on over the speaker. It said, "Timer going off in one minute." Cream fell to her knees, and cried. Suddenly, Shadow's ear twitched. "Wait! Cream, be quiet," Shadow said. "Why...?" Cream sniffled. "Shhh," he said.
A few seconds later, he heard muffled screaming coming from right above them! "Up there!" Shadow pointed. He carried Cream, and he blasted himself upwards toward the sky deck. There, they saw Vanilla! "MOMMY!" Cream yelled. Shadow then immediately broke the glass case, and released Vanilla.
And then, the voice said, "Time's up. Initiate launch in three...two-" and at that moment, the broken glass case launched itself off the sky deck like a rocket!