Shadow's makeover

2:00 a.m came by, and Cream wanted to play some more. She saw her mom's make up, and had an idea.
"Mr. Shadow!" Cream shouted. Shadow smashed a pillow against his face, and screamed in it. "I can't take it!" Shadow screamed in the pillow. Cream's voice is like a school bell. It rings every time as a sign for you to go to another subject. Shadow then walked upstairs.
"Yes Cream?" Shadow asked, as if he was talking to a princess. "Let's do makeovers!" Shadow immediately got mad. "No way! I am not doing that!" He yelled. "Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Cream smiled, widely. "Well for you that is!" Shadow yelled. "Well I wanna play now! Since mommy's gone, I need someone to play with!" Cheese made a face at Cream. "Besides you Cheese," Cream said, patting his head. Cheese smiled, cutely. "Ugh! Fine! Five minutes, okay? Five minutes!" He yelled. "Yes sir, Mr. Grumpy," Cream said.
Cream faced Shadow to a mirror, and grabbed a stool. She placed it next to Shadow, grabbed a brush, stood on the stool, and brushed his quills. "This is stupid," Shadow thought. "I promise, you're gonna look really beautiful when I'm done," Cream said. "Hooray," Shadow said. "Now while I do this, I want you to close your eyes," she said. "Why?" Shadow asked. "So that it would be a surprise," she said. "Oh. How exciting," Shadow said. He then closed his eyes, and Cream started to work.
Five minutes went by, and Cream was done. "Ta-da!" Cream cheered. Shadow's eyes widened as he looked in the mirror. His cheeks were blushed in a red color, he had bows in his quills, fake eyelashes, lipstick, eye shadow, and finally, Cream sprayed perfume on Shadow! "Awwww, you look soooo beautiful!" Cream said, happily "I look ridiculous," Shadow said, clenching his fists. "You know...I think you're right," Cream said. "But you won't be ridiculous anymore," she said. "You mean you're gonna take it off?" Shadow asked. "No...you're gonna wear a dress!" She said with excitement. "No!" Shadow yelled. "Yes!" She yelled back. Cream got out one of her mom's dresses, and gave it to Shadow. "Put it on!" Cream yelled, jumping up and down. "Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase!" "Alright fine! But this better be it!" Shadow yelled. He put on the dress, and did not dare to look in the mirror. "You look just like my mom!" She said, starting to laugh. Shadow was starting to get as red as a radish. He grit his teeth in anger. Cream then gasped. "Let's take a picture!" She said.
She ran to her room, and got her camera. She got on the stool, and wrapped her arm around Shadow. "Kill me now...PLEASE!" Shadow thought. "Smile Mr. Shadow," she said. She wanted to take it, but Shadow couldn't smile. "Here. Let me help you," she said. She gave the camera to Cheese, and used her hands to make a smile on him. "Say cheese!" She said. "Haha! Cheese," she giggled at her own joke. Cheese then got in the picture as well, and the camera snapshot with a bright flash. Cream then got off the stool, and looked at the picture. "Awwww! It's beautiful!" She took the picture, and ran to her room. She then put the picture in a frame. "Best picture ever!" She said, with excitement.
Shadow didn't say anything. He just walked to the bathroom, took the dress off, and washed his face.