The three hedgehog...heroines?!

"This...was a bad idea...," Sonic said. "Yeah. Tell me something I don't know," Shadow said. "I don't think it's that bad," Silver said. "You don't think it's that bad? Quote on quote?" Sonic asked. "Look at us! We're wearing dresses!"
Sonic looked down at his red dress and put his hands on his headband. He looked in the mirror, and drooped his ears. "I look like Amy," she said. "Well at least you didn't dress up as her mom!" Shadow said in anger. "And if this is a competition, I would say that I look-" "-the most beautiful!" Cream said, happily.
She walked in with her camera. Silver looked and saw his hand-shaped quills combed back. "Not too bad really," Silver said, smiling at his look. Shadow face-palmed himself. "I'm surrounded by idiots," he muttered. Cream brought them close together, with Shadow in the middle. Cream gave the camera to Cheese, and jumped in with them. "Say cheese!" Cream cheered. "Cheese!" Silver said. Cheese...," Sonic and Shadow groaned. Cheese also put his face in, and snapped the picture.
Cream quickly got hold of the camera, and looked at the picture. "It's great!" She jumped. "Can we go now?" Sonic asked. "This dress is making me itch!" He was itching behind him where his tail was. "You can take it off now," Cream said. Sonic sighed with relieved, and immediately took it off. Shadow immediately took his dress off too. Silver just slowly took his off. No complaints. Sonic and Shadow watched him in confusion. "Guess what We're gonna play next? PRINCESS TEA PARTIES!" Cream screamed.
Sonic and Shadow immediately got wide-eyed. "I'm sorry Cream, but, I forgot. I have a very important mission to go on, and so I gotta...gotta go fast. Hehe," he said, slowly walking back toward the door. "No! Don't leave yet!" Cream begged. "I mean I don't see any danger going on outside. And don't you have all the chaos emeralds, Mr. Sonic?" Sonic sighed. "Yes," he said. "This won't be long," Cream said. "I wouldn't mind how long it takes," Silver said. "See? At least Mr. Silver doesn't mind," she said, hugging him. "And for that, you will be the most beautiful princess in this game." Silver smiled. "Can't wait," he said. "Um. One minute please?" Shadow asked, taking Silver's arm.
They both walked out of the room, and whispered to Silver in rage. "What the heck is the matter with you?! How the heck are you not bothered by this?!" Shadow asked. "You think I'm not being bothered by Cream?" Silver asked. "Of course I'm being bothered! But I'm just being nice to Cream because all she wanted was to play! Not like you would want to play with her! You don't even like the same stuff!"
Shadow's face turned red in anger. "That's good. Because we need blush to use for the tea party!" Silver pushed him, and walked back in the room. Shadow groaned loudly.
"SOMEONE PLEASE! KILL ME NOW!" Shadow thought.