Super Shadow and Cream

Shadow untied the ropes and her handkerchief, and Cream threw herself into Vanilla's arms. "My baby!" Vanilla said in tears. "Mommy! I thought I lost you!" Cream cried. Vanilla looked down at them both and smiled in tears. Shadow smiled back as the two bunnies cuddled. Just then, there was a rumble! And a giant robot appeared in the center of the airship! Shadow, Cream, and Vanilla looked up at the giant robot, and saw Eggman in it. "I'm not done yet!" He yelled. "Shadow! Cream! Time to meet your maker!" Shadow clenched his fists, and stood in front of the two bunnies. Cream shook in fear, and she hugged Vanilla tightly. Vanilla held back, protecting her baby.
"THIS IS IT!" Eggman yelled over his speaker. "THIS IS THE MOMENT WHERE I GET RID OF YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Shadow stepped back a bit. "If you want them, you're gonna have to get through me!" He yelled. "YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME ALONE SHADOW?!" Eggman asked. Cream then looked at him, and slowly let go of Vanilla. She then slowly walked up in front of Shadow. Both looked at her as she walked slowly up to the robot. "Cream," Shadow softly spoke. "DR. EGGMAN!" Cream yelled loudly so he could hear him. Dr. Eggman looked down at her. "CREAMY?!" He spoke over his speaker. "DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU, I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T DESTROY US FOR GOOD! IF YOU DO DEFEAT US...which you won't...WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?!" Eggman didn't answer. He didn't say anything as Cream spoke. "IF YOU BEAT US, THERE WILL BE NOBODY LEFT TO STOP! AND MAYBE YOU WANT THOSE PEOPLE TO SERVE YOU OR HELP YOU! MAYBE IF YOU DON'T SPEND SO MUCH TIME BEING EVIL, YOU MIGHT GET A CHANCE! YOU JUST NEED TO STOP BEING SO EVIL!"
Eggman just then let go of his controls, and Shadow and Vanilla watched her surprise. A few seconds later..., "WORTH IT!!!" Eggman yelled as he pushed down a lever which moved the arm of the robot. He lowered the fist, and it went straight for Cream! Cream then covered herself and shut her eyes tightly. But then, at the moment when the fist went down, something stopped it. Cream slowly opened her eyes, and looked straight ahead. She saw Shadow lifting up the robot's fist! Her eyes widened as Shadow struggled to hold it up! "Cream...!" Shadow grunted. "Get...out of here...!" Cream walked back quickly to her mom, and Shadow shut his eyes. "Mr. Shadow...," Cream said, softly.
Just then, the seven chaos emeralds appeared, and spun around Shadow! It then turned into a powerful golden burst, as the emeralds turned Shadow into Super Shadow! He then lifted up his fist, and slammed him hard against the sky deck floor, making the ship rumble! Shadow looked at Cream. "Cream! Get your mother and fly out of here!" He yelled.
(If she can carry Amy and Big, she can carry Vanilla. Apparently, she can carry Big and Amy and fly. Boy, the characters have very weird strengths. Amy with her hammer, and Cream with Big and Amy.
 "I'm not leaving you!" Cream yelled. She looked up, and started to fly, but before she was gonna go towards the robot, Vanilla grabbed her ankle. "Cream! No!" She yelled. "Mommy please! I need to save Mr. Shadow!" Cream yelled, turning back at her. "I don't want to lose you!" Vanilla yelled. "It's the only way, Mommy! I can do this!" Vanilla got into tears, and she held her tightly. Cream held her back, and Vanilla said, "Go. You can do it," she said, her voice cracking. "I can do this," Cream said. "I love you, Mommy." "I love you too," Vanilla said. (Finding Nemo confirmed! Also, some of you guys might be thinking, she goes, and then she gets hit by the robot, and she dies like yeet! Like something unexpected in Sonic Shorts. You can make serious things funny. Well, some.)
Cream flew up to the robot as the robot tried to punch Shadow. She flew in front of the robot, and started taunting in front of him. Eggman got irritated, and he tried slapping her away like a fly. (I hate flies so much! They have no purpose!) Super Shadow watched and smirked. He then went behind the robot, and attacked it. Meanwhile, Cream flew more and taunted. "Nah nah! You can't get me!" She taunted, sticking her tongue out. She then flew on the robot's wrist, and slapped her behind, taunting him. Eggman then used the other hand to slap Cream, but she missed and hit his wrist instead! (Cream did the ol' 'Slap on the Wrist'!)
Shadow smiled big, and then removed his inhibitor rings. Cream was getting a little tired, and Vanilla was slowly getting scared. Shadow then flew away fast, and waited for the moment to attack. Cream then got in front of the robot again, and smirked. "YOU HAVE ANNOYED ME FOR THE LAST TIME! YOU AND SHADOW," Eggman growled, angrily. "Yep," Cream said, smirking. She then pointed at something behind Eggman. Eggman then turned around, and Cream flew out of the way. Eggman then saw Super Shadow fly straight towards him, and then...BOOM! That attack sent Shadow straight through the robot, and it started slowly destroying the robot. Super Shadow then grabbed Vanilla, and Vanilla held Cream, and he flew off.
And then, a few seconds later, the huge robot and the airship exploded, and Eggman blasted off agaaaaaaaiiiiiiin!