Things just got interesting

When they got there, Cream ran over to the swings.
"Mr. Shadow! Push me!" She called. "Alright, I'm going!" Shadow called back. He skated around behind the swing, and pushed her slowly. "You can push me higher Mr. Shadow. I can handle it," she said to him. "You sure? Okay," he said back. Shadow then slowly pushed her higher, and Cream felt the cool breeze blow against her fur.
"Wheeeeeee!" She screamed with joy. She was having so much fun, she spread her arms out, and laughed. Shadow smiled at Cream. He walked away to see her, and saw her big smile. She then put her hands on the chains, and slowly lifted herself up to stand up. Her feet were then on the seat, and she laughed more. "Wheeeeeee!" She screamed, excitedly. Shadow then almost jumped as Cream let go of the chains!
She jumped out of the swing, and flapped her ears, flying in the sky. Shadow looked up at her like a bird in the sky. Shadow noticed how fast she was going, and so he skated after her like a balloon flying away.
"I'm gonna get you Cream!" Shadow called, chuckling. "Oh no you're not!" Cream called back, flying higher and faster. Shadow then noticed a huge tree, and he started skating up it.
As he made it to the top, he leaped off, and started heading for Cream. Cream immediately noticed Shadow getting close, and so before she could move, Shadow grabbed her hands! Now Cream was flying while holding Shadow! "Got you Cream," Shadow smirked up at her. "This is fun," she smiled down at him.
Suddenly, Shadow saw something. He looked down, and saw a pink van with a giant ice cream cone on it. "Hey Cream look! Ice Cream!" He said, extending his leg. Cream immediately saw it, and swooped down! "Woah!" Shadow yelled, holding her hands tightly. "Things just got interesting." She got closer to the truck, avoiding the other cars in her way. She then got to the back of the truck.
"Mr. Shadow! Now!" Cream called. "Right!" He called back. Shadow then started kicking the door until it burst open! He then swung himself inside, and Cream swooped inside after him.
As Shadow closed the doors, the driver got alarmed! "Hey! You two! What are you doing?! Get off now!" Shadow and Cream both looked at each others' eyes, and smirked. Cream formed her hand into the shape of a gun, and said, "You can pull over mister! Some people need ice cream!" The driver still got alarmed, and took out his phone. When he was about to dial the number, Shadow immediately took out his gun, and said, "You heard the lady. Pull over now. Don't think that I won't shoot you. So put that phone back in your pocket there, and give us your ice cream!" (Back at it again with the Edgehog!)
The driver then put his phone away, and whimpered while he pulled over. "Good," Cream smirked. She then grabbed Shadow's gun, and placed it right up against his forehead! "Now play that song you use when there's ice cream coming!" (This is like Brian and Stewie from Family Guy! 😂)
The man then pushed a button, and played the jingle. "Thank you, Mister!" Cream said, back to her normal childhood self. She skipped out of the truck, and Shadow opened up the side door.
As he did, he looked down at Cream. "Hello. And what would you like to have?" Shadow asked. "Chocolate please!" She called, jumping up and down in excitement. "Coming right up," he said.