Shadow sings a lullaby

As Shadow walked out, Cream stopped him.
"Wait, Mr. Shadow?" She asked. "Yes?" He asked. "Can you sing me a lullaby? Please?" Shadow really did not want to do it. "Do I really need to?" He asked her. "It's how I get to sleep," she said. "Please? Or I will wake you up, and bother you all night long." She gave him a smirk. "You monster," he thought. He wasn't really that mad. He was actually giving off a small smirk. "Well played." Shadow then thought of something to sing. So far, he had nothing...except one.
"Okay, I got one," he said. Cream laid her head down, and started to listen as Shadow began to sing.

"I see no, hear no evil, black writing's on the wall
Unleashed a million faces, and one-by-one they fall
Black-hearted evil, Brave-hearted hero
I am all, I am all, I am

I... I... I... I am
Here we go, buddy, here we go, buddy
Here we go, here we go, buddy, here we go

Go ahead and try to see through me, do it if you dare
One step forward, two steps back, I'll be there."

While Shadow was singing, Cream started to shake. The harsh lyrics he was singing was making her feel scared. What was even creepier was that he was singing it slowly and creepily like a regular lullaby.

"Can you see all of me?
Walk into my mystery
Step inside, and hold on for dear life

Do you remember me?
Capture you or set you free
I am all, and I am all of me

I am. I am, I'm all of me
I am. I am, I'm all of me...."

Shadow then cleared his throat, and patted Cream on the head. "Okay that's it. Goodnight Cream," he said as he left the room. He didn't notice that Cream's fir was standing from the song. Cheese was scared too. He flew to Cream and tried to snuggle with her. Cream snuggled back, trying hard not to be scared.
The next morning, Shadow made breakfast again. Cream got up the next morning, slowly. She walked to the kitchen, and Shadow saw her. Her eyes had dark circles and she was walking slowly in her footie pajamas. "Did you...sleep well?" Shadow asked. Cream then went out in anger. "NO! I DID NOT! I WAS SO SCARED FROM THAT LULLABY YOU SANG! IT GAVE ME A NIGHTMARE AND SO I TRIED TO STAY AWAKE AFTER THAT! I DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WOULD MAKE A FUSS ABOUT IT, MR. GRUMPY!!!"
Shadow's eyes widened at her. Cream then started to calm down. "Sorry, I wanted to get that off my chest. Now, can you pass me the Krispy Kremes please?"
Shadow passed her the cereal, and she poured some in her bowl, and began to eat.