Cream's bath

Shadow walked Cream upstairs, and walked her to the bathroom. He closed the door as they got in. He turned on the water, and waited for the water to fill. As they did, Cream grabbed a a bottle of soap, and poured a lot of it in!
"Bubbles!" She cheered. Shadow rolled his eyes and sighed. He then got on knees, and stripped Cream down. She took of her dress, shoes, and socks. Cream took care of the rest, and Shadow quickly put her in without looking. Cream first looked in curiosity, but she said nothing. Cream splashed around in the water as the bubbles flew out.
"Wheeeeeee!" She said, splashing. "Calm down," Shadow said. "You know I'm doing this because your mother expects me to." "Yeah. But I just want to have some fun really," Cream said. "I mean, that's also the point of the bath besides getting clean."
She called Cheese over to the bathroom, and Cheese flew in. Cheese landed on the bath, and they both swam together. Shadow rolled his eyes and sighed. Shadow then grabbed a bar of soap, and she started scrubbing Cream. Cream smiled at how he was scrubbing. Cream then turned around and put her feet over the edge, swinging them and wiggling her toes.
"Alright, alright," he said, scrubbing her legs. When she scrubbed her feet, Cream started to laugh. "That tickles, Mr. Shadow!" She squealed, laughing. "I'm trying the best I can," he said, scrubbing her toes. "I can't stop!" She squealed. "You're tickling me too much!"
After a minute, her feet were clean, and Shadow stopped. Cream then began panting. "That...was...too much...," she panted. "Even Cheese can't stand tickling." Cream started tickling Cheese, and Cheese started squealing. "Chao! Chao! Chao! Chao!" He laughed. Cream laughed with him and said, "See? It's too much." "I'm just trying to clean you," Shadow said. "Now we're almost done."
During the last few minutes, Shadow told Cream to stand up. When she did, Shadow washed the bottom of her, starting with her tail. Cream giggled at Shadow cleaning her tail. He then scrubbed her back and legs.
Finally, both Cream and Cheese were clean. They smiled at him, and hugged him. Shadow just hugged them back without saying anything else.