I went to sit on the couch while mum went to work. She was so busy for a whole hour and I made sure not to disturb her. Instead I started texting the guys.

Do not forget to get everything I wrote in the list for you! - E

I wouldn't - M

Promise - L

Only my guys would text in class. I love them so much. Mum left the office to go meet her boss and submit a file for signature.

"That's over with" she said when she came back. I just looked at her and nodded. She went back to work to do some other things I don't know. It was almost lunch time. At least we get to leave this place for a while.

"You have a meeting now" her P. A came in to tell her.

"OK, which conference room?" mum asked.

"2b" she replied before leaving the office.

Mum stood up, took her files and left for the office. This is my opportunity to go through Sharons office. She might not go out for lunch. I left mums office and found my way to the boss's office. I noticed her secretary was not in so I went in. I hid under her table and went through her bag. I saw her phone but it was locked. I decided to go through her diary. She as lots of meetings. I saw the code to her alarm system. Cool. I didn't know she had one of those. Thank God I went through the diary. I also wrote down her address.

I returned everything back the way I found it and I left her office quickly so no one would find me there. I ran back to mum's office and sat there waiting for her. We went for lunch and after I told her to excuse me so I can go home. I am so bored I told her and she believed me and told me to go. I took a cab and went home. I message the guys to come meet me home even if they are at school. They said they would come pick me up in 20 minutes. I went upstairs to change to a black jeans and black hoodie waiting for the guys.

The guys and I are on our way to Sharon's house, they had gotten everything I asked them to get. We parked far from her house and trekked inside. It was still bright so we walked as if we belonged even if it was obvious no neighbor was home because there was no single car in the driveway. We went to her back yard.

"She has an alarm system" Mike said.

"Shit" Jake said.

"Don't worry" I told them.

I walked into the door, picked the lock and quickly typed the password into the system to stop the alarm that was blaring round the house.

"How did you know her password?" Lou asked.

"From her diary" I told them and smiled.

I ran up the stairs and found my way to her room. I went to her wardrobe and poured itching powder on all her clothes and her undies too. I added blended fish to her bathing lotion, she's going to smell so bad. I also removed all the left heels of her shoes. The guys added blended laxative to her orange juice and milk in the fridge.

When the guys and I were done, we left the house and walked back to the car. We went to the Mama's diner for lunch. After lunch, I told the guys to drop me off and they did. I went to change to my house cloth which is a wine colored top tire in the front and matching shorts. I let my hair fall loose.

I went to the kitchen to prepare myself a Nutella sandwich with ice cream, went to the sitting room and watched TV

I went to the kitchen to prepare myself a Nutella sandwich with ice cream, went to the sitting room and watched TV. I was bench watching Friends when I the bell rang. I went to the door to find Mike there.

"What you doing here?" I asked.

"Wow, what's with the first degree here?" he asked. I smiled and let him in.

"I'm actually surprised you here" I told him.

"Well, I was missing my girlfriend and I decided to come see her". I kissed him and we went to the sitting room to watch TV.

We stayed there for a long time eating and just kept watching tv. Mike kept his hands around me and pulled me closer to his chest and we sat like that for a while.

"Have you seen Brooklyn nine nine?" I asked.

"No" he said.

"What?!" I shouted. He just stared at me.

"How have you not watched one of my favorite TV series ever?" I asked.

"I don't know" he said looking down.

I decided to play Brooklyn nine nine for him and I went to seat beside him. There was a ding and Mike stood up. I didn't know he was expecting anybody but he came in with two boxes of  pizza. Yay.

"I didn't know you ordered pizza" I told him.

"It was a surprise" he told me and smiled and I kissed him. We tried  watching the TV for a long time because Mike just kept tickling me and kissing my neck.

"Watch the movie, Mike" I told him.

"But I want to kiss you" he said stilling kissing my neck.

"You promise to watch the movie with me another day" I asked.

"I promise" he said. I looked at him and he kissed me.  We were still making out when I heard mum entering the house calling my name.

"Elly!!!" she shouted.

"In the sitting room" I shouted back after Mike and I had comport ourselves. Mum entered and met was watching B99. Mum sat down beside me and took a slice of pizza.

"I should get going" Mike said getting up.

"Why?" I asked missing him already.

"I have some work to do" he said, kissed my forehead and left. Mum and I finished watching the B99 and she went to bed. I went to the kitchen, took a tub of ice cream with Nutella and spoon and went to my room.

I was still watching Brooklyn 99 and eating ice cream upstairs in my room when I heard the a noise from my window. I went out to look and saw Mike there. I opened the window for him and he entered.

"I thought you left" I told him.

"I couldn't leave, I want to finish watching Brooklyn nine nine" he said and sat on my bed eating my ice cream.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, it means so much to you" he said. I went to the kitchen to take more ice cream and Nutella for myself and Mike. Went back to the room and sat on the bed with Mike who had started watching without me. He was already laughing. I am happy he like the show.

We just sat there watching and laughing and eating ice cream.
_______________
Please do vote, comment and share with your friends. Thank you for the love.

Love, Mo.
❤️