93- Lily's Pregnancy

- Lily and James arguing in the kitchen at past midnight and tears pour down Lily's cheeks while James frustratingly pulls at his hair. Then James screams: "what are you Lily? Pregnant?" when he just can't take it anymore because Lily is being impossible. But Lily leans back against the counter, sighing. "Yes, yes I am James."

- James fussing over Lily and fretting about the baby's health during her entire pregnancy. Objecting everytime Lily stands up and trying to steady her when she walks. In the end Lily is sick of it and shouts "oh for fuck's sake James, I'm pregnant not terminally ill!"

- James coming home with a shit load of pregnancy books in his arms the day after he learns Lily's pregnant. He spends every evening propped up in bed, beside an amused Lily, reading every book, one after the other, taking endless notes down, reading some passages aloud to a half-asleep Lily, who nods and grunts every so often.

- Lily and James laying restlessly in bed in the dead of the night, arguing over names. "James, calling our baby Wendy is cruel." And James replying. "It's fucking hilarious that's what it is."

- James and Lily decorating future Harry's room in a baby pink because Lily's so sure it's going to be a girl.

- James going out every morning to buy sweet potatoes for Lily because she craves it during her entire pregnancy.

- James buying Lily a flower for every day of her pregnancy, until their house is full of blooming flowers that somehow, never seem to perish.

- James holding baby Harry for the first time as he sits on the edge of the hospital bed. Harry blinks open his eyes and James is literally bawling when he sees that he has inherited Lily's beloved emerald eyes.

A/N
Hoped you liked this :) It's finally the holidaysss and I'm done with exams. Actually I just wrote this on the train (been on it for four hours now).

You americans have a good 4th of July! And it's my birthday on the 4th!

-P x