75- The Malfoy Name

Scorpius, at Hogwarts, did everything he could to get rid of the curse that seemed to follow his last name. Malfoy. It really was a curse for him; people gave him evil looks wherever he went, he was never accorded any trust and suspicions arose often. So he tried, he did everything that was physically possible: he worked hard and achieved top marks in every subject, his behaviour was flawless and he was a star player in the Gryffindor Quidditch team. He had been sorted into Gryffindor to allow him a chance to right the wrongs of his family, to prove himself. Scorpius's bravery was tested over and over again, and he passed every obstacle that blocked his path. Draco couldn't have been prouder of his son. And yet, there was still fury and suspicion in the elder people's eyes when they looked at him, because whatever Scorpius did, these people had lost too much to ever be able to completely forgive the Malfoy name.

A/N

Hey, sorry for the wait but I'm having a really busy summer and I haven't really been feeling my best lately since I learnt (in june) that I'm moving after living where I was for almost 10 years and I'm going back to where I'm from (Belgium, as I've mentioned before). So I'm having to leave all my friends, my school (which was honestly the best ever), my house and most importantly my dad because he's staying here until he finds a job in Belgium (which is going to take a couple of years since he's already looked previously without finding anything). We'll be visiting him a lot and stuff and so will he but Belgium is still very far away from where I am, even in a plane it's a good couple of hours. So yeah, it's been hard. But I'm back on track now :)

OMG, OMG, OMG... I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. To be honest, the story really surprised me and not in a completely good way because it's quite a sad beginning but you know, I've read too many fanfictions. Talking of that, since it's a script it kind of reminded me of a badly written fanfiction, since it's only dialogue. But the story was really moving and I'm sure the play is great and I really want to see it. (does anyone fancy booking me a train for London ?) So overall I really recommend it but be prepared for like THE biggest revelation which- on second thought isn't THAT big since it's been discussed before on the Internet but yeah...

If anyone's read it, please contact me. I NEED TO TALK.

Love,

- P x