70- What do you love about me

Lorcan Scamander and Lyra Malfoy were lying down by the shore of the Black Lake, their bodies merely touching each other as the sun was swallowed by hungry waves. They furiously rolled in and lapped at the pebbles, their roaring echoing in the lovers' ears.

"What do you love about me?" Lyra asked suddenly, tilting her head sideways to face her light haired boyfriend, her pale blue eyes boring into his green ones.

"I love how you can make me laugh when I'm sad, I love your soft kisses, how your touch makes my skin tingle. I love how stubborn you are, how you always have the last say in arguments, how you always win. I love how you look at me, I love how you make me be reasonable when I'm angry and make me see sense when I'm too blind to see so myself. I love how pale your eyes are, I love how they shimmer and I love how they can illuminate a dark room." Lorcan whispered softly. "I love you, Lyra."

A/N

Most of you will probably have heard about the two terrorists attack in Brussels, Belgium in the morning with an estimated total of over 30 deaths and hundreds of gravely injured.

I'm from Brussels but live aboard but of course my whole family lives in belgium (older sister, cousins, grandparents as well as lots of close friends) Thank god, they'll all fine although the schools were on lock down for the whole day. The whole actual city is on lock down. Everyone's been ordered to stay inside. There are military men with guns everywhere. (I'm getting a live report from my best friends in belgium)

The two attacks were in a metro and one in the airport.

My older sister lives in belgium but she's fine although one of her friends was taking that metro to get to school in the morning and is in a coma :(

Anywaay <3

Love and Hugs,
-P x

UPDATE: the friend who was in a coma has died :( his parents decided to donate all his organs which I think is pretty nice of them. I never knew the friend personally though.