60- All about Lysander

Lysander was often referred to as a dreamer and feminine. As a child he would rather play with flowers and imaginary games than cars and sword fighting. His favourite movie as an older child to a young teen (9-12) wasn't Star Wars but rather sweet, romantic movies. He didn't play video games. He didn't "not care" about what he wore, and wasn't rude. Instead, he liked having good marks at school, take time to do everything properly and neatly, and was the sweetest person you would ever meet. But his brother, his brother was everything he ever wanted to be. Lorcan was popular, masculine and "down to earth". In primary school before Hogwarts, Lysander didn't play football with the boys, but stared enviously at the girls who were making flower crowns. He'd rather draw and do gymnastics as a hobby. At Hogwarts he didn't play Quidditch, he didn't have lots of muscles and certainly wasn't a player. He had friends, but they were distant. He wouldn't be chosen by them for partners, he would only be there for odd numbers. To him, every single detail of life was appreciated. He was thankful for everything he had. He loved everyone and wasn't afraid to stand up for others. But that's where his weaknesses come- he let himself be bullied by others, and although he didn't tell anyone, he would be greatly hurt be the bullys' words. They burnt him and broke him down, each word cutting through him, like a knife on tender skin.